martial arts family tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Bester said:
Lets solve this one.
- What rank does Dillman hold that he tested for, and under who?
According to James Coffamn Dillman lied about his rank starting with shodan

http://www.viewusedcars.com/smoka-usa/dillman.htm

I know for a fact he never tested with my teacher Taika Oyata but was given an “Honorary” rank as I stated before.

there are a lot more of Dillman's claims to rank and training debunked here:
http://www.smoka-usa.com/

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
According to James Coffamn Dillman lied about his rank starting with shodan

http://www.viewusedcars.com/smoka-usa/dillman.htm

I know for a fact he never tested with my teacher Taika Oyata but was given an “Honorary” rank as I stated before.
yeah that guy knows :rolleyes: he has had it out for Mr. Dillman for a long time, anytime that you are as big a name as George is than you are bound to have your haters. Some of things that he has on there is total bunk anyways. It is common knowledge that he broke ice for Ripleys and I doubt that they would have allowed that to happen.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Moderator Note.

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php.?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.
Thank you,

-MJ
-MT Moderator-

It’s pretty difficult to respect someone that makes dubious claims of a connection to your teacher and your art….not once but several times.

Using the “ignore button” will not solve this problem.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
yeah that guy knows :rolleyes: he has had it out for Mr. Dillman for a long time, anytime that you are as big a name as George is than you are bound to have your haters.
This is a common excuse used by some people that have been exposed for what they really are.

Mr. Oyata and several others are as big or bigger than Dillman, and yet I don’t read page after page of “Oyata haters” on the internet.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
yeah that guy knows :rolleyes: he has had it out for Mr. Dillman for a long time, anytime that you are as big a name as George is than you are bound to have your haters.
Yes that guy does “know”.

Dillman’s claim to be a student or having a connection has been preoven to be bull.

Coffman was a student of Kise, and Hohan Soken, he was there when Dillman claimed his “secret meeting” with Hohan.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Point: RR - Dillman at best is misrepresenting his rank, at worst an all out fraud.
Point: PP - Dillman is a big target. People will seek to discredit him.

Neither point contradicts the other.
RR has indicated that Dillmans rank is honorary, not a tested for one.
PP has not denied it.

I think that (and a hundred previous posts) sums things up.
We can move on from here. Continuing to argue will only result in axes falling.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
BlackCatBonz said:
here we go again
Beleive me nobody would rather not get into this again than me but I will not sit by and let someone make claims to my teacher, his art and his lineage that has no right to.

Hell I was going to take about a month vacation from this place because I get sick and tired of this kind of crap.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
This is a common excuse used by some people that have been exposed for what they really are.

Mr. Oyata and several others are as big or bigger than Dillman, and yet I don’t read page after page of “Oyata haters” on the internet.
you haven't exposed anything about what i really am nor anyone else for that matter. Your teacher is a well respected individual in tha Martial Arts and he always will be, I have nothing but respect and admiration for your teacher (even though I have never met him) he has done quite a bit for the Martial Arts and anyone that can learn from him should. Mr. Dillman was exposed to your teacher and obviously picked up some things from him, Mr. Dillman has done a lot for the Martial Arts and that will never be changed

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
you haven't exposed anything about what i really am nor anyone else for that matter.........
Uh…..you misread my post. Nobody was talking about you, your teacher/pal/mentor or whatever he is to you has been exposed for making not one but MANY false claims to rank and training.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Uh…..you misread my post. Nobody was talking about you, your teacher/pal/mentor or whatever he is to you has been exposed for making not one but MANY false claims to rank and training.
Ok sorry about the confusion, but yet you say that Mr. Dillman has been discredited which he hasn't just because it is writtedn on the internet does not make it true

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Bester said:
Point: RR - Dillman at best is misrepresenting his rank, at worst an all out fraud.
Point: PP - Dillman is a big target. People will seek to discredit him.

Neither point contradicts the other.
RR has indicated that Dillmans rank is honorary, not a tested for one.
PP has not denied it.

I think that (and a hundred previous posts) sums things up.
We can move on from here. Continuing to argue will only result in axes falling.
All ppko needs to do is stop claiming he has some sort of connection to Oyata, Uhugushuku and Wakinaguri……….and the problem will be solved.
Hell I wouldn't have even posted on MT for about another month or so but I just happend to read the BULL on this thread.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note. ~~SECOND WARNING~~

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Georgia Ketchmark (shesulsa)
-Senior Moderator-

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
All ppko needs to do is stop claiming he has some sort of connection to Oyata, Uhugushuku and Wakinaguri……….and the problem will be solved
My only connection with Oyata is the fact that he helped shape Dillman into the teacher that he is and the other two people helped shape Oyata

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Guys, we can solve this simply.
Just meet in a park, walk 10 paces and turn and fire.
First one to knock the other down with their chi wins.

:wavey:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
I hate being in these arguments but I will not stand by and let him make claims against the organization that I am with
I have made no claims against your organization. I have posted facts about what I have seen and substantiated those “claims”.

Have you ever seen the "Honorary" rank Dillman got?

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
Moderator Note. ~~SECOND WARNING~~

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.

-Georgia Ketchmark (shesulsa)
-Senior Moderator-
I am trying to keep this as respectfully as possible, I like reading Mr. Rouselots posts sometimes as he has some very informitive information sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions