1.?,? 2. ?-Uhugushuku,Wakinaguri,Nakamura-?​
2.?,?,Hanishiro​
2.Nabe Matsumura​
2.Soken Matsumura​
2.Sakagawa​
2.Kusanku​
#1 is my first instructor and his lineage​
#2 is my current instructor and his lineage​
I am not sure of some of the background this is just a spur of the moment thread​
special note​
Tom Manson is the founder of Tokoshi Martial Arts​
George Dillman is the head of Dillman Karate International​
Taika Oyata is the head and founder of Ryu-Te​
T.A. Frazer is the head and founder of Jodoryu Jujitsu International​
John Saylor is the head and founder of Shin-Gi-Tai Jujitsu​
Tim Wolfe is the head of Black Panther Combat Gung-Fu​
John Wolfe is the Founder​
Ken Smith is on the board of directors for the IMAF and also a master of Tapi Tapi​
Remy Presas Founded Modern Arnis​

Reactions: MJS

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Who is in your Martial Arts family tree mine is as followed​
Me​
Tim Foster T. A. Frazer​
Tom Manson - Tim Wolfe-John Saylor George Dillman,?​
Merrit Stevens, ?- John Wolfe- ? Harry Smith, Taika Oyata​
? ?,Uhugushuku,Wakinaguri,Nakamura​
?,?,Hanishiro​
Nabe Matsumura​
Soken Matsumura​
Sakagawa​
Kusanku​
I was on a leave of absence from this place but I just happened to read this.

Hold the bloody phone.

Don’t even think you have a connection to Taika Oyata, Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri.

Your pal Dillman came to 6 seminars given by Taika Oyata hardly what I would call “extensive” training and certainly not worthy of claiming any connection or linage.

Here is why:

Q: Does Dillman know let alone teach Shihohapo no te? Do you know it?

A: No. Both Dillman and you do not know it.

Q: Does Dillman know/teach any of the kobudo taught by Uhugushuku? Do you know any of it?

A: Again. No. Neither of you know it.

If you don’t know any of the above you CAN NOT claim any connection to Oyata, Uhugushuku, or Wakinaguri.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I was on a leave of absence from this place but I just happened to read this.

Hold the bloody phone.

Don’t even think you have a connection to Taika Oyata, Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri.

Your pal Dillman came to 6 seminars given by Taika Oyata hardly what I would call “extensive” training and certainly not worthy of claiming any connection or linage.

Here is why:

Q: Does Dillman know let alone teach Shihohapo no te? Do you know it?

A: No.

Q: Does Dillman know/teach any of the kobudo taught by Uhugushuku? Do you know any of it?

A: No.

If you don’t know any of the above you CAN NOT claim any connection to Oyata, Uhugushuku, or Wakinaguri.
Mr. Dillman does hold rank from Mr. Oyata does he not, I was listing Mr. Oyatas lineage after Mr. Dillmans

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Mr. Dillman does hold rank from Mr. Oyata does he not, I was listing Mr. Oyatas lineage after Mr. Dillmans
Dillman holds an “Honorary” 7th dan and he has been waving that around like it was like a real one. The Commandant of the US Marine Corps. Also holds “Honorary” rank from Taika Oyata…..key word here folks is “Honorary”…..it’s not the same as REAL rank.

As I said above. Neither of you have any idea about Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri’s art therefore you can’t claim any connection to it.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Dillman holds an “Honorary” 7th dan and he has been waving that around like it was like a real one. The Commandant of the US Marine Corps. Also holds “Honorary” rank from Taika Oyata…..key word here folks is “Honorary”…..it’s not the same as REAL rank.

As I said above. Neither of you have any idea about Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri’s art therefore you can’t claim any connection to it.
Like I said before that is Mr. Oyatas lineage those were two of his teachers were they not.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Like I said before that is Mr. Oyatas lineage those were two of his teachers were they not.

Your first post:

ppko said:
Who is in your Martial Arts family tree mine is as followed
You are not connected to Oyata, Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri.

ANyway, here is a little quiz for you since you seem to think you have a connection to Mr. Uhugushuku’s and Mr. Wakinaguri’s arts.

Q: What are the opening moves of ShiHoHapo no Te?

Q: How is Uhugushuku’s kobudo different……..specifically regarding the use of the Bo?

These are EXTREMELY basic questions that anyone connected to to Mr. Uhugushuku’s and Mr. Wakinaguri’s arts could answer in a flash.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Your first post:

You are not connected to Oyata, Uhugushuku or Wakinaguri.

ANyway, here is a little quiz for you since you seem to think you have a connection to Mr. Uhugushuku’s and Mr. Wakinaguri’s arts.

Q: What are the opening moves of ShiHoHapo no Te?

Q: How is Uhugushuku’s kobudo different……..specifically regarding the use of the Bo?

These are EXTREMELY basic questions that anyone connected to to Mr. Uhugushuku’s and Mr. Wakinaguri’s arts could answer in a flash.
Mr. Rouselot how are family trees set up let me tell you you first start of with yourself and any siblings, next is your parents, after that is your grandparents , and so on it can be more complicated or less so if Oyata trained with the above mentioned people and Dillman trained with Oyata than they would shape how Mr. Oyata taught and thought in his Martial Arts. I do not know the answer to your question and I really don't care but like it or not Oyata had an influence on Dillman and Oyatas instructors had an influence on him so in a way they are in my tree

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Mr. Rouselot how are family trees set up let me tell you you first start of with yourself and any siblings, next is your parents, after that is your grandparents , and so on it can be more complicated or less so if Oyata trained with the above mentioned people and Dillman trained with Oyata than they would shape how Mr. Oyata taught and thought in his Martial Arts. I do not know the answer to your question and I really don't care but like it or not Oyata had an influence on Dillman and Oyatas instructors had an influence on him so in a way they are in my tree
Only an idiot would claim he was a “student” let alone included them in sort of family tree after going to only 6 seminars….basically read holding a video camera and not really training.

That’s like putting every girl you dated in your family tree…….which is kind of stupid.

Dillman knows precious little about what Oyata teaches.

So is everyone that has bought and been influenced by Mr. Oyata’s training tapes his student?

Hell no.

Your logic is severely flawed.
Yet again you try to worm your way into making people think you actually know something about what Mr. Oyata teaches.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Only an idiot would claim he was a “student” let alone included them in sort of family tree after going to only 6 seminars….basically read holding a video camera and not really training.

That’s like putting every girl you dated in your family tree…….which is kind of stupid.

Dillman knows precious little about what Oyata teaches.

So is everyone that has bought and been influenced by Mr. Oyata’s training tapes his student?

Hell no.

Your logic is severely flawed.
Is that the best you can do I was hoping for something a little more intelectual from someone with as high of an IQ as you.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Is that the best you can do I was hoping for something a little more intelectual from someone with as high of an IQ as you.
Oh here they come……can't defend your point of view with facts or reason so bring on the personal insults. :rolleyes:

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Oh here they come……can defend your point of view with facts or reason so bring on the personal insults. :rolleyes:
No I think that you know that I am in the right and you are just being stubborn, Mr. Oyata had plenty of influence on Mr. Dillmans teaching and he must have done something at these seminars or he wouldn't have found out how to work the Pressure points like he does and I doubt that your instructor woul have gave him any rank if he didn't train.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Hey,
Can we skip the kindergarden school yard battles and just go back to listing family trees? But, go a bit more indepth and list art and rank.

But just the real ranks, not the honorarys, political promotions, cross promotions or self promotions.

The ones they tested for.
Not bought.

:wavey:

(Goes back to the dungeon it's feeding time for the Sokes they puts the lotion on their skin, or they get the hoser again )

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note.

Please keep the discussion at a mature, respectful level. Please review our sniping policy. http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php.?t=314 Feel free to use the Ignore feature to ignore members whose posts you do not wish to read (it is at the bottom of each member's profile). Thank you.
Thank you,

-MJ
-MT Moderator-

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bester said:
Hey,
Can we skip the kindergarden school yard battles and just go back to listing family trees? But, go a bit more indepth and list art and rank.

But just the real ranks, not the honorarys, political promotions, cross promotions or self promotions.

The ones they tested for.
Not bought.

:wavey:

(Goes back to the dungeon it's feeding time for the Sokes they puts the lotion on their skin, or they get the hoser again )
Thank you lets get back to listing the martial family trees

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
No I think that you know that I am in the right and you are just being stubborn, Mr. Oyata had plenty of influence on Mr. Dillmans teaching and he must have done something at these seminars or he wouldn't have found out how to work the Pressure points like he does and I doubt that your instructor woul have gave him any rank if he didn't train.
Is the word “Honorary” lost on you?

Dillman got “Honorary”…….you don’t train and get “Honorary” rank.

Dillman NEVER tested for rank from Mr. Oyata.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Is the word “Honorary” lost on you?

Dillman got “Honorary”…….you don’t train and get “Honorary” rank.

Dillman NEVER tested for rank from Mr. Oyata.
Well that is what you say, but anyway lets get back to the thread

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
Well that is what you say, but anyway lets get back to the thread
That is not “what I say” that is a fact.

I am sure you would love to blow this over.

However, since you posted it and claim it in this thread it IS on topic to this thread.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
That is not “what I say” that is a fact.

I am sure you would love to blow this over.

However, since you posted it and claim it in this thread it IS on topic to this thread.
I posted my answers so as far as I am concerned this matter is closed.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Lets solve this one.
- What rank does Dillman hold that he tested for, and under who?

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bester said:
Lets solve this one.
- What rank does Dillman hold that he tested for, and under who?
I am not sure I have not asked him as he is not my teacher but rather my instructors teacher. I know that he trained with Harry Smith, Daniel K. Pai, Robert Trias, and Taika Oyata (I forgot the other two earlier) what rank he holds under whom I do not know. He has many different ranks under different organizations but I cannot answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.