MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well he is mine

Terry Lee Stoker
Grand Master Gin Kim
Master Jim Kim
Master Drill Instructor W.R. Stoker Sr.
Grand Master Isaki Nygun
Grand Master Lee suk Uen I believe the spelling is correct.
Others that has helped along the way Allen Combe, Brian Combe, Dr. Brax Boyd, Mr. David Nutt, Mr & Mrs Bergmen, Mr. Agoun and the rest of the gang. My son's for which is why I still teach and my wonderful wife for without her understanding I cannot keep going.
I hope to see all this petty stuff goes away and get back on topic I would love to see the linage of some of you guys. I know my father trained with alot of great folks but seminars and a couple of month here and there does not relate to true training, being in the Military all those years we where at alot of great dojo and dojaangs over sea's which I could remember everybody but to many to name.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
No I haven't
I see. Since you haven’t seen it then you wouldn’t know that it is very different from the ones he gives people that actually tested for rank.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Well he is mine

Terry Lee Stoker
Grand Master Gin Kim
Master Jim Kim
Master Drill Instructor W.R. Stoker Sr.
Grand Master Isaki Nygun
Grand Master Lee suk Uen I believe the spelling is correct.
Others that has helped along the way Allen Combe, Brian Combe, Dr. Brax Boyd, Mr. David Nutt, Mr & Mrs Bergmen, Mr. Agoun and the rest of the gang. My son's for which is why I still teach and my wonderful wife for without her understanding I cannot keep going.
I hope to see all this petty stuff goes away and get back on topic I would love to see the linage of some of you guys. I know my father trained with alot of great folks but seminars and a couple of month here and there does not relate to true training, being in the Military all those years we where at alot of great dojo and dojaangs over sea's which I could remember everybody but to many to name.
Good are some of these guys the instructors of your instructor

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I see. Since you haven’t seen it then you wouldn’t know that it is very different from the ones he gives people that actually tested for rank.
How would I, I am not in Ryu-Te

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The ones under my father names was he's instructors and the one's at the end are people I've trained with over the years, Gin Kim and Jim Kim I trained with not my father.

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
The ones under my father names was he's instructors and the one's at the end are people I've trained with over the years, Gin Kim and Jim Kim I trained with not my father.
Thanks for you answer just wasn't for sure how it was written I would love to see some of the other peoples lineage as well

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
How would I, I am not in Ryu-Te
They were different even before RyuTe® was started.

In fact RyuTe® Renmei was started because Dillman started using Ryukyu Kempo (the old name used by Mr. Oyata) Mr. Oyata had to change Ryukyu Kempo to RyuTe® Renmei, RyuTe® Renmei is a registered trademark so Dillman could no longer associate himself with Mr. Oyata or claim some sort of connection.

Does everyone now see the drastic measures that had to be taken by Mr. Oyata to keep Dillman from claiming any sort of connection to his art or teachers.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
~THREAD LOCKED PENDING ADMIN REVIEW

~GEORGIA KETCHMARK
~SENIOR MODERATOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions