Martial Arts and Entertainers

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He said 'how can you disagree with a question' so I provided an example of a question which has no acceptable answer. If yes, you're an ***, if no, you're also an ***.
It may have no acceptable answer, but you still can't disagree with a request for information.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling I'm missing part of a joke between you guys because out of context that surprised me reading that lol

Apologies as you probably know this already but for those that don't Loaded question - Wikipedia

of course after Fifty Shades perhaps the answer might be surprising these days.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Body guards, lol....You know who was a bad *** body guard, the Iron Sheik.

Dolf lungren was grace jones bodyguard. And trying to get a google image of that. Gave me this. Which I dont know how to explain.

images

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyway. Some fun ones.

Tony danza.

steve irwin was a mad keen MMAer.
images

Training with Kyle noke there.

Kevin james of course with the MMA.

Last edited:

Granger

White Belt
Reaction score
Guy Ritchie is a black belt in BJJ. I remember watching him talk about combining his martial arts style with Robert Downy Jr.'s martial arts style, wing chun, for his Sherlock Holmes movies.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dolph was the man. European Kyokushin champion and Sweden's team captain in the '79 World Open Full Contact Karate Championship. And he was a green belt.

Edit: so people don't get the wrong idea, everyone else were black belts.

Edit 2: Dolph still is the man. A group of guys broke into his house a few years ago in a robbery attempt. They tied up his wife and daughters. When they saw a family picture and realized who's house they were in, they dropped everything and took off.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
. Just don't believe everything you read. He was a 7th or 8th dan right? Well to get an 8th dan in kenpo you have to wait 8 years /after/ getting your 7th so that's not including all the other years so threes no way he earned it

Do you think Ed Parker followed those guidelines with his own promotions??

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dolf lungren was grace jones bodyguard. And trying to get a google image of that. Gave me this. Which I dont know how to explain.

images

Has quite a fearsome temper apparently. I have never that image before either, must have been a photo shoot for something.

OP
Darrencowan

Darrencowan

Green Belt
Reaction score
Others have already said yes but he has been a practitioner for over 20 years and got his black belt around his 12 or 13 year mark from Rorion Gracie. The man knows his stuff.

I wonder if Ed is a fan of "Married with Hormones," great paraody of Married with Children. I can't say I

images
Didn't Elton John write a song about him? 'Hold me closer Tony Danza'. :)

No, I believe you have that mistaken for The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza.

Latest Discussions