Martial Arts and Entertainers

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Being honest I can't, I know next to nothing about him, nothing about his training or how he taught so to give him automatic respect because I've been told to goes against the grain. I do read the opinions of people I respect here, and if they say someone is good I have no doubt they are but to automatically give respect to people one doesn't know would be just silly
You know him... as Mr. Chong. o_O...

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know him... as Mr. Chong. o_O...
Love he's wearing a jacket with his kenpo crest on lol. Tbh that fight scene wasn't great I doubt he was allowed to choreograph it, he looked quite bad there to be honest he looks much better in videos of him teaching much faster and sharper than this. Never got why he smashed the desk either

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Love he's wearing a jacket with his kenpo crest on lol. Tbh that fight scene wasn't great I doubt he was allowed to choreograph it, he looked quite bad there to be honest he looks much better in videos of him teaching much faster and sharper than this. Never got why he smashed the desk either
It was a goof, but I was never a fan of the Movie clips.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was a goof, but I was never a fan of the Movie clips.
A goof? I mean the bit at the very end where he trashes the bosses desk and the guy rolls his eyes.

He probably got this because Blake Edwards was his student as well but they had their own fight choreographer so Parker couldn't do much with this. Shame because he did perfect weapon fights and those looked great

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Tony Dismukes, post: 1816873, member: 7524"

You'd think some people have a life besides posting on MartialTalk. How silly.[/QUOTE]
I realize that. How silly of me to think that he might have gotten banned... :D

Latest Discussions