Married as of 6:20PM yesterday!

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
She told me 6 months ago during the planning she wanted me in my uniform - so I bought a special uniform that was only worn for the ceremony, and we're going to have my uniform and her dress framed with a commemorative plaque & put up on the wall.

We both had to go back to work - but I'll post pix of our tattoos we got instead of rings here as they heal enough to get decent pix of. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cangratulations and thank you for sharing with us!
It's put a big smile on my face, lovely photo!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We both had to go back to work - but I'll post pix of our tattoos we got instead of rings here as they heal enough to get decent pix of. :)
Congrats! I wonder if I can talk my fiancee into ink in lieu of rings. I dunno if she'd go for the Giger-style artwork I've been thinking of for my sleeve. :uhoh:

Darksoul

Black Belt
Reaction score
-Congrats and best wishes to both of you! Think you made the day a little brighter for all of us.

Andrew

KevinR

White Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! The fact that your new bride asked you to wear your Gi, says a lot about the two of you and it says a lot about her respect for your accomplishments and journey. You are VERY lucky to have found her!:bangahead:

God Bless you two!

Kevin

p.s.,

I grew up in Seaside and Marina. At least in Salinas, you avoid the one thing that drove me out of the area... FOG!

SL4Drew

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congrats!!!!

PS Your wife may develop a distaste for BAMs...just a friendly warning. :karate:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Traditionally the Groom should be wearing a black gi. The ushers wear white gi's. Jeesh, I thought everyone knew this...
icon10.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Traditionally the Groom should be wearing a black gi. The ushers wear white gi's. Jeesh, I thought everyone knew this...
icon10.gif

It was a daytime wedding, by the pictures... so a white gi would be fine!

OP
IWishToLearn

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
My students requested I wear the white top with red lapel as the head instructor of my school. I acquiesced cause the alternatives would have made even Doc blush.

Anywho - my students all wear black. :)

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratz and best wishes on the rest of your lives together.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats. You guys look like a beautiful couple and I wish the very best for both of you...
Getting married in your gi... That's so ****ing cool :) :) :)

Latest Discussions