Man Mugs 101 Year Old Woman and Punches Her in The Head Three Times

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Lord, what in the world gets in to these people?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think about 25 to life would be good for him when caught and convicted

I would prefer to see him beaten to a pulp when caught but then he would get off onsome technicality in court

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so upset regarding this. I hope they catch him and lock him up!
icon14.gif

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yet another perfect example of the concept that criminals are looking for their next VICTIM not their next challenge. This guy needs to have a run in with the 70 year old former military man that choked out the mugger on the tour bus in south america. What a scum bag.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
A long prison sentence sounds about right. Or horsewhipped, tarred, feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A long prison sentence sounds about right. Or horsewhipped, tarred, feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

Or both, eh? Only he gets ridden into town as a guest of the state, preferably for life... :EG:

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's just horrifically wrong. I hope they catch the creep, and make sure the population of the prison is told what he did... maybe with a few added crimes involving kids... then the prisoners will do more to him than the justice system can legally manage.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's just horrifically wrong. I hope they catch the creep, and make sure the population of the prison is told what he did... maybe with a few added crimes involving kids... then the prisoners will do more to him than the justice system can legally manage.

Exactly, Kacey! From what I've learned from people who've fallen foul of the system and spent time inside, even the most hardened pros view this kind of crap with loathing. Let real justice be done...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Encouraging lying about child abuse and hoping to induce an extra-judicial killing...that's worse than striking old women.

Unbelievable.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope she has a grandson (hmm, or a great grandson, or a great great...) that will take this guy out. I know it's wrong to think this way, but hey, that's how I feel.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Encouraging lying about child abuse and hoping to induce an extra-judicial killing...that's worse than striking old women.

Unbelievable.

I don't believe I mentioned killing - you chose to read that into it. My intent was that he get the crap beat out of him... repeatedly.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't believe I mentioned killing - you chose to read that into it. My intent was that he get the crap beat out of him... repeatedly.

I for one don't see anything wrong in the slightest with someone reaping what they sow...

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with the title of this thread.... any individual robbing and punching 85 and 101 year old women cannot properly be called a "man".

Take a step back and realize the crime itself cannot be tolerated...... not this way, not if the victims were a 57 year old man and a 21 year old woman....... not with any victims, of any age, any sex.

We may still reclaim our streets and our futures if creatures like this are made to know that by the time they are released, they will be the 101 year olds.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good Lord, what in the world gets in to these people?

Cowardice. Given his MO, he probably doesn't like to prey on people who have a fighting chance against him. I just hope his next encounter is with an elderly Escrimador with a cane...

...make sure the population of the prison is told what he did... maybe with a few added crimes involving kids...

I know you didn't mean it this way, but be careful what you ask for. That would just add more defenceless victims. Now, if he didn't abuse children but the inmates thought he did, that would be very nice.

RED

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This video was extremely disturbing. When are we going to go back to public humiliation and exacutions? Real punishments instead of a free stay? Jessica Linsford was another one where no matter what even if they kill him, he will get off easy. To some people, prison is better than the life they are living. America's prison system is a mess.

Latest Discussions