Lost KKW 3rd Dan Certificate

taekwondodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Between the move from Michigan to Dallas, I do not know where the mover packed my 2nd and 3rd Dan KKW certificates.

I have two questions for the Masters on this board:

1. Can I get a replacement certificate from KKW?

2. Do I need to submit my 3rd Dan certificate along with my 4th Dan application to KKW inorder for them to process my application? What is the process for submitting a 4th Dan or higher for their rank?

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Between the move from Michigan to Dallas, I do not know where the mover packed my 2nd and 3rd Dan KKW certificates.

I have two questions for the Masters on this board:

1. Can I get a replacement certificate from KKW?Yes have your master request it, you will have to pay a fee.

2. Do I need to submit my 3rd Dan certificate along with my 4th Dan application to KKW inorder for them to process my application? What is the process for submitting a 4th Dan or higher for their rank? Yes and no. If your master applies on line then no, if he or she applies via mail or thru USAT then yes.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
:wavey:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the KKW has everything in place for you, just submit a request for copy's of the two previous Dan ranks and pay the fee. The fourth needs to be submitted by someone higher of course, one nice thing is your KKW number never changes from one Dan to the next so it is always available to that person. You do have your pocket ID card right? That will have the number on it.

dortiz

Black Belt
Reaction score
Plus the search function on the Kukkiwon website will bring up the Dan Info as well.

Dave O.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't have my KKW stuff here at work but I think the cost for a replacement certificate is $30.

Sorry to learn your mover lost your certificates!

Even more sorry to learn another Taekwondoin moved out of Michigan!!!!

wade

Black Belt
Reaction score
TKD, if you want, contact me.

My email is [email protected]

I need your KKW Dan number, they should be the same on any and all certificates.

I need your date of birth.

I do not need money, your name nor anything else at this time.

I also do not need a copy of your KKW Dan certificates. If you are in the KKW system I will know it when I put your basic information in. If you are not then there is a problem and we can dicuss this more, "if you want".

Once I have verified who you are and what your rank is we can talk further, if you "want".

James Wade Lewis

Latest Discussions