Looking for conversation on Muay Thai, Boxing, etc.

MTguy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello, I discovered this site and unlike others, it seems quite civil. I have other interests but I've posted alot already but most of the threads in General Martial arts seem old. What is the best forum and most active?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I discovered this site and unlike others, it seems quite civil. I have other interests but I've posted alot already but most of the threads in General Martial arts seem old. What is the best forum and most active?
Are you asking about other martial arts forums on the web or asking which subforum on this site is most active?

If you are asking about other websites, the forum rules here disallow promotion of other martial arts forums. But I'll send you a private message.

If you are asking about the subforums here, it varies, but probably the General Martial Arts section is the most active. If you click the "What's new" link it will show you all the posts which have been updated recently across all the subforums.

I hope you'll stick around and continue to add to the conversations. Sometimes you might have to wait a little bit for responses to your posts. It seems that participation in public dedicated martial arts discussion boards like this one are in decline these days compared to what I saw 10-20 years ago.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think most of us don't worry about the subforums honestly. From what I can tell most posters just click "what's new", and read through the titles of posts to see what's interesting.

A good way to get responses is keep the first post or two in a thread short with something open-ended. And not to just link videos-if we wanted to watch videos we could (and do) go to youtube, most of us are here for discussion though, which you can't really get from a video as a video can't have a conversation=. (unless you're using a video of a technique or someone doing something as part of a point).

Latest Discussions