Long Pole

graychuan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Nice! I thoroughly enjoyed the vid, by the way enjoyed the music too! :ultracool

The only small recommendation I could make, is when using a Biu Guan or the spearing try a lower Say Ping Ma and just extend the shoulder out to allow the full reach of the spear. The Say Ping Ma will allow the base to generate your "Guan Jing" (But I'm not big on giving corrections, afterall were all learning) So take my advice if it helps, But everything looked great! I liked the kali demo as well, Very fluid.

Nice 2 person drills, very fluid and you were aware of your surroundings too. Never ran into the kid that was running back and forth lol.

Although I have Staff/Spear forms in my kempo , Ali has only taught me the Lok Kim Bok for conditioning and form practice only at this point. I use a 9 foot dowell from the closest hardware store. Im not too familiar with those terms but I think I hear ya.;)

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Although I have Staff/Spear forms in my kempo , Ali has only taught me the Lok Kim Bok for conditioning and form practice only at this point. I use a 9 foot dowell from the closest hardware store. Im not too familiar with those terms but I think I hear ya.;)

:) gotcha, that's cool though you'll definitely enjoy the luk dim poon guan training. Still one of my favorite training devices in Wing Chun.

Latest Discussions