Locking Horns

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I just want to get off of the east coast!! I'm tired of being in the snow belt and snow. It was -4 here the other day. BRRRRRR.:shrug:

K

Kirk

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I just want to get off of the east coast!! I'm tired of being in the snow belt and snow. It was -4 here the other day. BRRRRRR.:shrug:

Well, c'mon down! You m ight miss that snow come August.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kirk
Well, c'mon down! You m ight miss that snow come August.

Or even February for that matter.
:rofl:

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall
Or even February for that matter.
:rofl:

If I were to ever see another (1) snowflake in my life it would be way too soon. I would never miss the snow or cold weather. Unfortunately for me tomorrow it is supposed to be (with windchill) -25 in the morning. It's already 4 and only 7:30 at night. Anyway back to the topic at hand before the Mods. get me. :rofl:

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall
Doc,

You need to throw a camp somewhere.
Since people are hesitant to have you come out, but you have a few people in every state trying to get to you, you should throw your own camp or seminar.

I think you should consider trying to have a seminar one weekend at your studio (like the Alamo Kenpo Clinic) or at a hotel in your area.

Then we wouldn't have to find a way to get you out to 8 cities in a year.

Have you thought of this? The Alamo Clinic looks like a good idea in that it is held at their school. I'm looking forward to going.

Just a thought. Set something up. Tell the world. See if you build it, will they come? I think it might help if you find some weekend where a large "tourist" event is happening and have your seminar that weekend.

I can't think of a good example, but Saturday/Saturday night in San Diego before the Superbowl for example. How many kenpo people are going to the Superbowl? Would 50-100 of them get there a day early for a seminar with you? This is an extreme example, but I think I made my point. :confused:

Tell us what you think.

It's a thought. I'll be around for the week before Franks tourny. Maybe someone will call.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
If I were to ever see another (1) snowflake in my life it would be way too soon. I would never miss the snow or cold weather. Unfortunately for me tomorrow it is supposed to be (with windchill) -25 in the morning. It's already 4 and only 7:30 at night. Anyway back to the topic at hand before the Mods. get me. :rofl:
Wow, and it was 80 yesterday here. Most here don't even own a heavy coat. That makes you "weather challenged?"

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doc
It's a thought. I'll be around for the week before Franks tourny. Maybe someone will call.

Unfortunately, I can't go again this year.
Perhaps next year.

But there is a chance I'll get out to California after February. I'll be sure to give you a head's up notice when I know for myself.
Thanks.

Latest Discussions