Liu Pang- Amita K'un warrior

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The following history is from a site claiming to teach a form of ninjutsu. There is no record of this art existing in Japan and the reason they give is secrecy. And yet, they are selling their stuff on e-bay. :rolleyes:

I don't know didly about Chinese history but many people here do. What is your slant on the following? As far as I can see, the founder of this ninjutsu art was also the first Han emperor. Correct me if my suspicions are wrong- but I would guess that there is no record of Liu Pang being a ninja warrior except for a few silly guys playing ninja in the woods of North America.

AMITA K'UN HISTORY AND ORIGIN
HERE is the stepping stone of Amita K'un before warriors hit the shores of Japan and integrated into the warrior system of Yamabushi warrior priests that later fell into Ninjutsu systems.Another great history lesson is the buried warrior statues of China TERRA COTTA-A modern look at our ancient family faces and their dress..
(Liu Pang Amita K'un warrior) His skills and techniques by passed those that oposed him.
Han , dynasty of China that ruled from 202 B.C. to A.D. 220. Liu Pang, the first Han emperor, had been a farmer, minor village official, and guerrilla fighter under the Ch'in dynasty. During the period of civil strife that followed the fall of the Ch'in, he advanced from the Huai River valley, defeated his rivals for the throne, and then established himself in Chang'an near the old Ch'in capital. Under Liu Pang and the succeeding Han emperors the task of unification begun by the Ch'in was carried further. However, the harsh laws of the Ch'in were repealed, taxes were lightened, the absolute autocracy of the emperor was lessened, and, most importantly, Confucianism was made the basis of the state. The pyramidal bureaucracy of Ch'in administration was retained, and the Han period saw the beginnings of one of the distinguishing features of the Chinese educational and state system, the recruiting of members of the bureaucracy through civil service examinations and indepth practices of amita k'un combat. The dynasty attained its greatest territorial expanse under the emperor Wu Ti (reigned 140 B.C.–87 B.C.), who extended Han power W to Xinjiang and Central Asia, N to Manchuria and Korea,<----- (Kombu was a physician and in 414 was called by Emperor Inkyo of Japan to heal his digestive problems,Kombu brought him a tea made from a culture that fermented after a sitting period of 7-14 days and made a healing tea that is still used today for many ailments,It is now called Kombucha,Warriors and the Samurai class kept this fermenting miracle tea in their flasks on the field of battle for energy and a boyancy of health aids)---->and S to Yunnan, Hainan island, and Vietnam. One of China's greatest historians, Ssu-ma Ch'ien, flourished during the reign of Wu Ti. The Han emperors ruled for 400 years with one interruption; in A.D. 8 an agrarian reformer usurped the throne and established the Hsin dynasty. This short-lived dynasty has come to mark the division between the Early, or Western, Han period and the Later, or Eastern, Han period, which began A.D. 25, when the Han capital was moved east to Luoyang. The entire Han era was one of political and cultural centralization and expansion. The writing brush and paper and ink came into wide use and the manufacture of porcelain had its beginnings in this period. Many classic texts were edited, and the first dictionary was compiled. The coming of Buddhism increased cultural ties with India and parts of the Middle East. Trade with border states was increased to pacify these regions and to gain their allegiance. The dynasty collapsed c.A.D. 220 and was followed by some 350 years of smaller political units still soaked in amita k'un combat training and ways of the spirit,Be proud of your practices.You are in a blood line of Ancients! .

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
It's my opinion that people who don't use paragraph breaks are almost always lying.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the first Han Emperor was a guy named Liu Bang around that time. Looks like somebody either copied a Manga, video game or looked up stuff to sound important.

OP
Don Roley

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the resposponses. I am wondering about the following section.

The pyramidal bureaucracy of Ch'in administration was retained, and the Han period saw the beginnings of one of the distinguishing features of the Chinese educational and state system, the recruiting of members of the bureaucracy through civil service examinations and indepth practices of amita k'un combat.

Everything up the part about amita k'un sounds like what I have heard about Chinese history before. But that last part sounds added in. Am I correct in assuming that there is no other mention of the bureaucracy learning anthing called amita k'un?

And if it was that widespread, how the hell can you say it is a secret art?

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah hell Don... you know as well as anybody those pesky ninjers hide in plain site... *snicker*

I'm not even sure what "amita k'un" is supposed to mean. It doesn't resemble any Chinese I'm familiar with. I can reach & say "k'un" is a bad pronunciation of "kuen" in Cantonese for "fist" or maybe the same "k'un" as in the K'un Lun mountains near Jiangsu. I'd need to see the character for "k'un" first to be sure. I can't find a character for "amita"

Tekagi

White Belt
Reaction score
Ah hell Don... you know as well as anybody those pesky ninjers hide in plain site... *snicker*

I'm not even sure what "amita k'un" is supposed to mean. It doesn't resemble any Chinese I'm familiar with. I can reach & say "k'un" is a bad pronunciation of "kuen" in Cantonese for "fist" or maybe the same "k'un" as in the K'un Lun mountains near Jiangsu. I'd need to see the character for "k'un" first to be sure. I can't find a character for "amita"
Its k'un Lun chinese mountains. amita / あみた japanese = boundless light, infinit, buddah = amitabah. Kunlun, K'un the location of originated chinese system of mountainous combat. Added was Japanese Amita by the Koga prefecture inhabitants combining Amita K'un. Pronunciation and outdated kanji i guess causes issues with student's of ancient Asian cultures and martial arts, Ninjutsu.

Latest Discussions