Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
From that "block the moderators thread".....

Not that it matters, but I've taught more gay women than those young ladies have probably yet met in their young lives. Several of whom taught in my school. One of whom is one of my wife and I's best friend.

I copied and pasted their message and sent it to my friend. She laughed at first, then said, "How incredibly sad. It was a long road we had to fight to get to where we are, and then people like that come along, trying to further divide and tear it apart."

I love my friend. Damn good black belt, too.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I realize this is not for everyone on this but want to put it out there to those who will respond.
Our 28 year old son had to go the ER last night. In a 36-40 window he went from weighing 185 to 205. His face and body have literally blown up. They ran test and the proteins are very high in his urine so something is going on with his kidneys. He is a very active and fit young man with zero health issues before this so it is definitely alarming.
For all the prayer warriors out there please keep our son Austin in you prayers.
Thanks to everyone.
I'm so very sorry to hear that brother... prayers are with you all, really hope it's nothing serious... please keep us posted.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Not that it matters, but I've taught more gay women than those young ladies have probably yet met in their young lives. Several of whom taught in my school. One of whom is one of my wife and I's best friend.

I copied and pasted their message and sent it to my friend. She laughed at first, then said, "How incredibly sad. It was a long road we had to fight to get to where we are, and then people like that come along, trying to further divide and tear it apart."

Just saw it... what an absolutely bizarre thread...... :eek: Just so out of left field... multiple accounts too.. what a plot twist!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

If you're referring to oaktree's post/picture, oaktree isn't a lady. He's a guy. The only reason I remember that is he acknowledged in rants in the past that he's a dude, and I always found it odd that a guy had his profile listed as female, with a picture of two ladies (who obviously aren't him) kissing.
Which is probably worse overall that it's someone masquerading as a lesbian acting like that.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If you're referring to oaktree's post/picture, oaktree isn't a lady. He's a guy. The only reason I remember that is he acknowledged in rants in the past that he's a dude, and I always found it odd that a guy had his profile listed as female, with a picture of two ladies (who obviously aren't him) kissing.
Which is probably worse overall that it's someone masquerading as a lesbian acting like that.

As @simon said above, "What a plot twist!"

And, yes, Wolf, you're right, somebody masquerading as such is definitely worse. I'm going to mention that to my friend, I'd like to get her take on that. She's a long time nurse, front line worker, hero of mine like EMTs and Firefighters. And my friend since she was in high school and I was running dojos.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

That was an odd thread.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not locked. Just saying.
That is rather interesting! And true! Thank you for noting.

*this is an automated message sent purely out of goodwill, and not to get any sort of last word in, whilst inadvertently ending up doing so anyway*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions