Korean Yudo and Hapkido Association - Thanks Don Roley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

A.R.K.

MA,

In regards to the Kukkiwon and its founders, I don't know. Perhaps I sound like I'm Kukkiwon bashing and that is not my intent, accept my apologies for not being clearer. But will you agree that there have been many questionable situations with them? And the individual TKD practitioner should not be reflected in a negative light simply because they are a member. That is my point.

I am a member of several organizations for one purpose only, fellowship. Specifically KYHA in the light that there are wonderful ties to the Middle East. I enjoy fellowshiping with these martial artists and networking with them on ideas. If KYHA folds up shop tomorow I will still have many friends over there in which to corrospond with. I didn't join them or anyone for paper.

So again, please forgive the misunderstanding.

:asian:

OP
M

MartialArtist

Originally posted by A.R.K.
MA,

In regards to the Kukkiwon and its founders, I don't know. Perhaps I sound like I'm Kukkiwon bashing and that is not my intent, accept my apologies for not being clearer. But will you agree that there have been many questionable situations with them? And the individual TKD practitioner should not be reflected in a negative light simply because they are a member. That is my point.

I am a member of several organizations for one purpose only, fellowship. Specifically KYHA in the light that there are wonderful ties to the Middle East. I enjoy fellowshiping with these martial artists and networking with them on ideas. If KYHA folds up shop tomorow I will still have many friends over there in which to corrospond with. I didn't join them or anyone for paper.

So again, please forgive the misunderstanding.

:asian:
Kukkiwon wasn't founded by frauds looking for money. Although without a doubt, there are some frauds who try to associate themselves with Kukkiwon, and there are people who want to make lots of money, that is not the point. I would not trust ANYTHING from an organization that was founded by a fraud. If his claims on other things were false such as his "skills" and his "mertis", then why should I believe his claims on skill? Would you trust the Salvation Army or Goodwill if it was founded by frauds?

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This thread is now locked. The reason once again is that personal matters that should be dealt with in e-mail/PM, or not at all, are being dealt with on the board instead. This is not acceptable, and we will be increasing our enforcement of this policy.

Please, take personal matters to e-mail.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

Status
Not open for further replies.