Koga ryu in japan?

Eis

White Belt
Reaction score
As for people that want "proof"................I haven given it several times in the posts above. I suggest you do your own research. I cannot hold your hand for every little step along the way. There are ignorant people left and right on this forum.................if you want the truth it is posted in the lines above.

Koryu Rich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
As for people that want "proof"................I haven given it several times in the posts above. I suggest you do your own research. I cannot hold your hand for every little step along the way. There are ignorant people left and right on this forum.................if you want the truth it is posted in the lines above.

Can you please answer a direct question?

You haven’t given any proof at all. You’ve insinuated much but proved nothing.

You mention these masters you have trained with yet will not name them.

You talk about the martial arts you have trained in but haven’t given any style just used generic terms.

You have used “Historians” to back up your claims but seem unable to actually say which historians have managed to verify the claims of your school and how the claims were verified.

I’m sorry you haven’t proved anything at all.

If as you say you have given proof then please show where you have provided the information I have asked for. Information which will go along way to helping your credibility here.

I say again you have yet to prove anything.

Can you please give us some information about the schools I asked about?

Can you give us some sources that are not connected to your school or teachers which will verify what you and your school claims?

Eis

White Belt
Reaction score
Obviously, people have not been listening to what I have said. I don't represent Koka Ninjutsu. You want the name of a master I have trained under (currently still am)...............his name is YASUSHI KIYOMOTO. Before that I trained in Systema under ANDRE BAARSMA (and many others) in Systema. Andre was prominently featured in the "Strikes" video where Mikhail Ryabko literally used him as his punching bag. I also trained under a Sensei in Jujutsu for a number of years who doesn't want his name made public (I can't blame him after the **** I've experienced). I trained in Kickboxing before that and also some Brazilian Jujutsu. I have had the opportunity to meet some exceptional martial artists in my lifetime......................and I have the sense to know if a person can fight when I meet him/her..................or if they can hold their own.

Koryu Rich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Obviously, people have not been listening to what I have said.

Well obviously the truth is getting drowned out by all the evasiveness in your posts.

I don't represent Koka Ninjutsu.

I don’t think anyone took you as the official representative but you do claim to be a student do you not? So you should be able to answer some questions about your style shouldn’t you?

Before that I trained in Systema under ANDRE BAARSMA (and many others) in Systema. Andre was prominently featured in the "Strikes" video where Mikhail Ryabko literally used him as his punching bag.

Thank you now.

I also trained under a Sensei in Jujutsu for a number of years who doesn't want his name made public (I can't blame him after the **** I've experienced).

What style of Jujutsu? I can appreciate you not wishing to name your teacher if that’s his wish, especially considering some of your posts, but naming the style you do should not be a problem.

I trained in Kickboxing before that and also some Brazilian Jujutsu. I have had the opportunity to meet some exceptional martial artists in my lifetime......................and I have the sense to know if a person can fight when I meet him/her..................or if they can hold their own.

Great now what about my other questions?

Which Historians have validated this Ninjutsu school that you train in?

How has it been validated?

Can you provide any sources which aren't connected to this Koga school which can backup some of the claims made?

What about the two schools I previously mentioned? Can you give us some information on them?

I’m sure the Bujinkan folks here will be interested in the Shinden Fudo connection and the Koryu guys and girls will certainly sit up with the mention of Takenouchi-Ryu.

Eis

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow, your a quick little tike aren't you? What exactly do you want to know again? Shindenfudo-ryu..........yes I've trained in it. You seem quite tied up with names........................I suggest you contact the dojo to get your questions answered...................and though I might be familiar with the names your spouting off I don't want to misrepresent anyone. As far as the Japanese Historian/Scholars go..................as I said why don't you write the Shiga and Iga government offices? Send you're questions to the Iga-Ueno Ninjutsu Museum? Most of the information is in Japanese so I hope you are fluent or can get your documents translated.

Koryu Rich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Wow, your a quick little tike aren't you?

Please drop the condescending attitude here. It wont do you any good and will only lessen what little credibility you have.

What exactly do you want to know again? Shindenfudo-ryu..........yes I've trained in it. You seem quite tied up with names........................I suggest you contact the dojo to get your questions answered...................and though I might be familiar with the names your spouting off I don't want to misrepresent anyone.

If you are worried about misrepresenting your school then why post in the first place?

I'm not spouting anything off, I have taken the names of those schools from the site you linked to. You are the one who brought them to this "discussion"

As far as the Japanese Historian/Scholars go..................as I said why don't you write the Shiga and Iga government offices? Send you're questions to the Iga-Ueno Ninjutsu Museum? Most of the information is in Japanese so I hope you are fluent or can get your documents translated.

Translation wont be a problem for me, I believe I know a few who wouldn’t mind doing that, however I don't see why I should. Again you are the one who mentioned these historians so should we not take it that you know who they are?

You are the one who has brought them into this discussion and tried to use them to backup your claims. However you didn't actually do that because you failed to provide the names. I would guess you hoped that by mentioning Japanese historians then that would be enough.

Well I'm sorry it's not.

I take it you know who they are as you're using them as "proof"? :rolleyes:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
[playnice]Carol Kaur[/playnice]

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
P.S.

Inability to paragraph? What am I in English School now? You're British English seems pretty ****** to me too. This is "natural" English...........................I hope you are able to translate it.

Ouch! No well intentioned deed goes unpunished it seems :lol:.

Although you are now sadly banned, you may drop in again to read this.

That being so, then all I do is refer you back to my original post, wherein all I intimated was that proper paragraphing would make it easier for others to understand you. That was in the (apparently) vain hope that the subject meant enough for you to structure your posts and also your arguments to make your point without aggrivating everyone.

I obviously didn't do a good enough job myself of attaining clarity :eek:.

For everyone else, well done for showing more forbearance than I would've done trying to hold an intelligent discourse in which the mind of one side was already made up. Reason and evidence being held as of small regard is one way to get my academic dander up quite quickly :D.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Was a shame he just didnt want to listen to guys with thousands of posts, he just wanted to fight I guess o well. Good try all you showed great patience going over an old worn out topic.
Next we will see ashida Kim in the airline mags and have to all change styles lol. Be well.

George Kohler

Green Belt
Reaction score
Here is some stuff that I found on the net about were he lives. He is from Japan.

First I did a search on Danny's teacher on google and found that not long ago he added an entry in wikipedia on the term "Ninjutsu." I saw the IP address listed on the edit page and it showed 219.207.226.235.

The second thing I did was to see if there was an entry with that IP on E-Budo. I did get one hit, so I copied the e-mail address (the first section before the "@" sign).

The third thing I did was did a search on the username of the e-mail. Google came up with this page. http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/tutors/index.pl?noframes;read=9717

So we know he did live in Yotsukaido, Chiba.

P.S. Danny, I went ahead and changed your username to Danny DiMarzio and removed your fake name "Tom Johnson" and added your real name in the signature box.

TheGooch

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow, your a quick little tike aren't you? What exactly do you want to know again? Shindenfudo-ryu..........yes I've trained in it. You seem quite tied up with names........................I suggest you contact the dojo to get your questions answered...................quote]

They don't have the gonads to do that here, as evidenced by the many posts challenging/questioning any other way outside their own bubble. Most of the posts you read here are from keyboard warriors (they're easy to spot, you can see the same names in every thread).

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow, didn't take long for you to get bounced! Didn't look like you had a thing to contribute anyway if your whole whopping 2 posts are any indication.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Wow, didn't take long for you to get bounced! Didn't look like you had a thing to contribute anyway if your whole whopping 2 posts are any indication.

My guess is that it is someone already known to moderators, trying to be clever and re-registering under a different name

Koryu Rich

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
They don't have the gonads to do that here, as evidenced by the many posts challenging/questioning any other way outside their own bubble. Most of the posts you read here are from keyboard warriors (they're easy to spot, you can see the same names in every thread).

Could you please tell me how enquiring about one of the schools listed on the site he posted represents a lack of fortitude on our part?

The fact is on that site is one school which looks like it’s trying to show a connection to a very well known, influential and established koryu. Hence my interest.

The discussion was taking place here on this forum. He was putting himself up to discuss his art but somehow couldn’t even address the simplest question.

oh btw love the keyboard warriors comment so very originial :rolleyes:

JQS

White Belt
Reaction score
Looks like Danny DiMarzio was right:

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79645

"
Authentication and rejection of Ninjutsu from Japan
The Iga-Ryu Ninja Museum states that Jinichi Kawakami is the last and only heir to authentic Ninjutsu:

http://iganinja.jp/en/faq/index.html

They also state he is called the "Last living modern Ninja":

http://iganinja.jp/en/exp/learning.html

Banke Shinobinoden (affiliated with Jinichi Kawakami) state that they are the last practitioners of historically authentic Ninjutsu left in the world:

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~bankeshinobi/
(follow the English link)

The Book on Banke Shinobinoden's website also confirms this:

http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~bankeshinobi/news.html

On the same webpage it shows a link for the government of Shiga Prefecture, Japan. The link shows Banke Shinobinoden doing a seminar for Shiga Prefecture.

http://www.pref.shiga.jp/h/m-doboku/konanIC/ibento.html

The Iga-Ryu Ninja museum is a public museum. It's purpose is to study and preserve ancient Japanese documents related to Ninjutsu. Part of the museum is for tourism but the other part is actually a real museum. They have many ancient documents related to authentic Ninjutsu. Again, they state that Jinichi Kawakami is the last inheritor of historically authentic Ninjutsu.

*The people you might meet at the museum demonstrating techniques and such are just actors. They are in no way connected to Banke Shinobinoden or Jinichi Kawakami. Banke Shinobinoden is a completely different entity.*

Banke Shinobinoden is well-documented in Japan.

Why the confusion over who carries on historically authentic Ninjutsu?

Why do so many people (outside of Japan) seem to believe Masaaki Hatsumi is related to authentic Ninjutsu? There has never been any proof of this..........why so much confusion?"

Latest Discussions