Kenpo and Age

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig bought me some and I tried it.. Unfortunately I had a reaction to it that was not favorable. Some people who have never experienced allergic reactions... can, to this. it's a shark derivitive and if you have seafood or shellfish or allergies to iodine be careful. Just because it's Over the counter doesn't mean it's totally safe. I'm sure it works for many people .. just a heads up :)

Tess

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My orthopedic surgeon is the one who advised me to start taking it. The Chondroitin enhances the Glucosamine's uptake into the body. I am not an expert on this at all. I just did what my doctor suggested and it worked well for me. I have taken myself off of it a couple of times due to it being fairly expensive and I was not sure it was doing anything for me. When I went off for a period of a month at a time, the old knee started aching more. I did this once in December, then thinking it might be a weather related thing, again in the summer. Got more symptomatic each time I went off. Hope you can take it and it works for you.

-Michael
UKS-Texas

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr. Parker died at 59 and he could still trash anybody right?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by KenpoTess

Seig bought me some and I tried it.. Unfortunately I had a reaction to it that was not favorable. Some people who have never experienced allergic reactions... can, to this. it's a shark derivitive and if you have seafood or shellfish or allergies to iodine be careful. Just because it's Over the counter doesn't mean it's totally safe. I'm sure it works for many people .. just a heads up :)

Tess

It's the same ole story, your husband tried to bump you off. I didn't call him the "Hit Man", for nothing!:eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
on this particular product. I was at gnc today just to take a look at their products and it was fairly expensive. The product may be good but most of their stuff you need to take two pills three times a day and when there's only 60 or 90 tablets that goes by quickly. When I went to target it just happened to catch my eye that they had a double strength pill w/MSM that only needed to be 1 pill three times a day. There were 240 pills in the bottle for 25 dollars. I decided at that point to finally give it a try. So far I'm not disappointed.
Jason Farnsworth

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

It's the same ole story, your husband tried to bump you off. I didn't call him the "Hit Man", for nothing!:eek:

But Ricardo.. a Hit Man generally gets paid..............
I think I need a body guard.. anyone up for it? *chortles*

OP
R

RCastillo

But Ricardo.. a Hit Man generally gets paid..............
I think I need a body guard.. anyone up for it? *chortles*

I think he said something to the effect of, Gratis!:snipe2:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pay? Ha.. I'm just a lowly co-owner of a small EPAK studio.. what do I have? Can I make payments ?? yeah that's the ticket.. Let's see.. *emptying pockets tossing out .. wait a minute.. no pockets on ghi bottoms.. Sheesh.. I'm doomed~!!!

Gratis?? Holy cow.. *hiding behind Dennis.. I'm too young to be Gratis-ized~!!!!

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gee you're quick.. hahaha.. Ok.. I'm heading off to bed.. Have a great one :)

*Making sure my guard beasts are at their posts.. ~!! Here Donner & Blitzen.. oops.. I mean Bonnie and Clyde..

G'night !~
Tess
:D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
It's the same ole story, your husband tried to bump you off. I didn't call him the "Hit Man", for nothing!
I did not try and "bump" off my wife. She takes too good care of me.
But Ricardo.. a Hit Man generally gets paid..............I think I need a body guard.. anyone up for it? *chortles*
You already have one.
This job could be life threatening! lol
Only if you try and get between me and my wife. She could really hurt you.
I think he said something to the effect of, Gratis!
I thought you knew me better than that. I do nothing Graits.
Pay? Ha.. I'm just a lowly co-owner of a small EPAK studio.. what do I have? Can I make payments ?? yeah that's the ticket.. Let's see.. *emptying pockets tossing out .. wait a minute.. no pockets on ghi bottoms.. Sheesh.. I'm doomed~!!!

Gratis?? Holy cow.. *hiding behind Dennis.. I'm too young to be Gratis-ized~!!!!
Payments? HA! We have an electric bill to pay.
Gee you're quick.. hahaha.. Ok.. I'm heading off to bed.. Have a great one

*Making sure my guard beasts are at their posts.. ~!! Here Donner & Blitzen.. oops.. I mean Bonnie and Clyde..

G'night !~
Tess
The only thing those two are guarding is the cookie jar!

Dennis and Ricardo,
I am both hurt and deeply offended. Remarks like those will get you removed from X-Mas card list and insure that you are not invited for dinn....wait a minute, maybe you can still be invited for dinner!:EG:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr. Parker died at 59 and he could still trash anybody right?

I wonder why he died so young given the active lifestyle that he lead? I would have though that all that travelling and martial arts would have given him a healthy set of organs, it doesn't seem fair that people who drink spirits, smoke like chimneys and eat nothing but chips and pies can go on living into their 80s and more active people can die so young :(

Ian.

OP
R

RCastillo

Gee you're quick.. hahaha.. Ok.. I'm heading off to bed.. Have a great one :)

G'night !~
Tess
:D

You have "Gerbils' protecting you?:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

The only thing those two are guarding is the cookie jar!

Dennis and Ricardo,
I am both hurt and deeply offended. Remarks like those will get you removed from X-Mas card list and insure that you are not invited for dinn....wait a minute, maybe you can still be invited for dinner!:EG:

Offended, hurt???:confused:

I wouldn't be, we could prove to be your alibi at your trial! And with Dennis' connections, like the famous Sheriff Joe Arpiao of Arizona, you're covered!:eek: