just recieved 2nd dan

kingkong89

Green Belt
Reaction score
last friday 8/8/08 i was asked to sit in on a student of ours black belt test, the student did well and past, whle my sensei was standing up i the front talking to him he called me and two others that tested for our black belts at the same time a couple of years ago. he presented us with certificates for the rank of black belt nidan it gave us all a heart rush. we were not expecting it, to us being a black belt means that we help our sensei in teaching the classes we never thought we would recieve that honor on that night.

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wow, That sounds awesome. What an excellent compliment!!! Congratulations on your new rank. I hope that there will be many good experiences like this in the future.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations!
icon14.gif

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
last friday 8/8/08 i was asked to sit in on a student of ours black belt test, the student did well and past, whle my sensei was standing up i the front talking to him he called me and two others that tested for our black belts at the same time a couple of years ago. he presented us with certificates for the rank of black belt nidan it gave us all a heart rush. we were not expecting it, to us being a black belt means that we help our sensei in teaching the classes we never thought we would recieve that honor on that night.
Very cool. This sort of thing is best when it's unexpected. Congratulations! :)

Latest Discussions