Just an observation

kailat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Okay, okay, I know not to believe everything you hear or read especially on the internet. But in this video they speak of Beach Grove, in INDPLS, IN. I am currently just around the corner from there. Imma go by there and check some things out tomorrow to verify this!

But, let's look at this video and disect it. I know there are smarter guys than me in this field of politics. I may not be the smartest individual when it comes to this sort of thing. But my concern is defenitly in the RED ZONE!! I get tons of these types of videos every day from my state militia, and friends who work in Homeland Security/FEMA etc.. So, I just wonder whats really going on.. This info has to be coming from somewhere.

The main thing is.. should we just bypass these warnig sighns? Or do we take heed and be prepared for and atleast AWAKE for the worst to happen?

WATCH and discuss this please.. I'd love all opinions on this field.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
well well

let me get this right.

there are over a MILLION foreign troops inside the US.And the guys that made the film know this, but cant get a single picture of them. Nor has anyone noticed anything odd, like increased food deliveries to the bases, or lots of funny guys in town on RnR that cant speak english.

There are over 2000 russian tanks and vehicles outside Gulfport Mississippi, but the guys that made this film cant get a picture of them.

184 bases constructed, and the film makers know where they are, but no one thought of going to google earth and getting a satillite image to prove it?

This isnt proof of anything, it isnt even evidence of anything. It is a fantasy. A dream. Yes, the info is comming from somewhere, it is called an overactive, paranoid imagination.

kailat,
Whenever you hear something like this, that depends on the government being (1) able to keep a secret and (2) competent, you should be wise to take it with a metric ton of salt.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
well well

184 bases constructed, and the film makers know where they are, but no one thought of going to google earth and getting a satillite image to prove it?

Whenever you hear something like this, that depends on the government being (1) able to keep a secret and (2) competent, you should be wise to take it with a metric ton of salt.

You make good points, but it should be noted that the google earth site has photos that in many cases have been outdated for a few years.

Otherwise, I agree -- that shadow government is way too competent!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

No kidding, I'm actually starting to want the shadow government to take over. They could streamline our taxes and build flying cars and give us four-day weekends and stuff.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm embarassed to admit that I couldn't watch more than a few minutes of the linked clip - it wasn't necessarily anything to do with the content but merely the fact that synthesised voices drive me crazy.

I would be the last to make excuses for or stand in defence of governments when they are accused of doing sneaky, underhand or otherwise immoral things - it might be in their 'natures' to be that way but it doesn't make it acceptable.

However, might it be that there are less disturbing interpretations in the cases of such stated facts as high numbers of foreign troops and hardware on American soil?

I know, for example, that OpFor excercises have been commonly run for decades and it is has ever been the preference that 'genuine' 'enemy' hardware was used. Likewise, allied formations have been training together for a similar amount of time and have been taking advantage of the vast facilities the Americans have to indulge in training of their own that they either do not want or cannot perform 'at home'.

The 'prison camp' construction boom tho', I can't think of a counter-argument for. On the face of it, it does look quite alarming for it might signify either an aim to round up a sizeable proportion of the domestic population or create PoW storage for a planned major offensive. There is of course an implicit "If it's true" proviso tacked on to that.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't watch the video at work, but I think I get the general idea....

You make good points, but it should be noted that the google earth site has photos that in many cases have been outdated for a few years.

True that Google Earth is sometimes out of date or doesn't have very accurate photos, but also keep in mind that there are A LOT of government agencies with satellites in orbit and ARMIES of people who sit around all day and stare at Satellite imagery, both of foreign nations and of domestic land. If there were 2000 russian tanks sitting somewhere, I guarantee that we either know about it, or put them there. Google Earth "The Graveyard" (not sure if it will come up without knowing exactly where it is) and you will see a VAST SEA of abandoned US airplanes - what does this look like to someone who doesn't know what it is? could be staging an attack....or it could just be where we dump our retired aircraft.

Also....You can google earth plenty of military bases and see the aircraft parking plan. One of the most frightening moment of my life was sitting on Balad AB, Iraq, pulling up Google Earth and zooming in on the building that I was sitting in, WITH lat/long coordinates.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No kidding, I'm actually starting to want the shadow government to take over. They could streamline our taxes and build flying cars and give us four-day weekends and stuff.

We have flying cars. The FAA wont license them yet.

I think to some extent there is a reason for the Paranoia, but it's not as bad as they say it is...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Rhetoric aside and paranoid spin aside, there are camps being built and maintained by FEMA, now DHS, and have been since at least 1996, probably earlier. They are ostensibly for quarantine, in the event of a pandemic.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah yes, now you say Elder, I do recall having heard that that was the official rationalisation for the construction of these camps. Thanks for the memory jog
icon14.gif

I think it was my favourite political 'ranter' Mr. Jones who brought that to my attention; tho' it could've been David Icke from whom I heard it first.

Latest Discussions