Is there anyone else here from New Zealand???

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One of my friends has a brother who is thinking about moving to New Zealand. Any suggestions on where he should live/what he should do while there? He is a pilot and will be looking for work, I assume.

Thanks for any advice!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
One of my friends has a brother who is thinking about moving to New Zealand. Any suggestions on where he should live/what he should do while there? He is a pilot and will be looking for work, I assume.

Thanks for any advice!
Here are a couple of sites to look at. Is he a commercial Pilot?? As for where to live, well it depends on what he is in to, wheather he likes big towns or small etc etc.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/

www.seek.co.nz

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, Sarah! Right now he flies small, non-commerical planes. I think he'd like to be a bush pilot, but I'm not totally sure. He loves the outdoors, so I think that would suit him. I'll try to find out. :)

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
Thanks, Sarah! Right now he flies small, non-commerical planes. I think he'd like to be a bush pilot, but I'm not totally sure. He loves the outdoors, so I think that would suit him. I'll try to find out. :)
You can do Outdoors things in most parts of NZ, unsure of the bush pilot thing sorry...a couple more sites below. He may just want to do a search on the internet and see what he likes!

http://www.zedontheweb.co.nz/jobs.asp
http://www.ki-wi.co.nz

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
YouAgain said:
I'm definitly considering entering again.

I just need to get my fitness level up a bit... My Stamina is the problem, I've started running in the mornings so I think that is helping.
Come to our Kardio Kickboxing Classes 6.30 Wed, 5.30 Thurs, 9am and 10am Saturday.

The Thursday Class is the hardest!! I think for non members they are $5, there are a couple of Karate Guys that go to them, but I dont think they are from your school!!!

The guys at our Dojo that are the best fighters do the Kardio Classes!!

YouAgain

Green Belt
Reaction score
I train already on thursdays..... :(
and I have prior commitments on wednesdays...

I might try Saturdays.... but I'm broke at the moment, maybe once I start working.

I hear a few guys from your club are coming to our open Seminar with Hanshi Mccarthy on friday night. Thats cool!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
YouAgain said:
I train already on thursdays..... :(
and I have prior commitments on wednesdays...

I might try Saturdays.... but I'm broke at the moment, maybe once I start working.
Go for Saturday!!!!

YouAgain

Green Belt
Reaction score
Any way.... Sensei is away, so I'm off to take his kids class for him at waterworld!

Cya!

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
YouAgain said:
Any way.... Sensei is away, so I'm off to take his kids class for him at waterworld!

Cya!
Lucky little buggers!!

(I think you have my husbands, boss's, kids there!!)

OP
Raewyn

Raewyn

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
YouAgain said:
Yep that's the one.... I'm not sure of the name of the dude I fought... I'm pretty sure he was a student from Taupo, IIRC he was a yellow belt...
Hiya I train with Sarah, I remember your fight you did really really well. It would be good to see in another one of our "Fyte Nytes". Good luck at Water world with the kids. Im pretty sure you have my boss's kids in your class!!!