Is a horse a motor vehicle?

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
5 year old kid just got a bike for Christmas and was riding it around the street, when a police man on a horse came and said "Did Santa get you this for Christmas," in a cute voice "yep" said the kid proudly. The police man gave the kid a ticket and said “Tell Santa to get you a helmet next time” .The kid replied angrily “Did Santa get you that horse?” “yes” he said smugly. The kid replied “tell him to put the Dick on the bottom of the horse not on top.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
5 year old kid just got a bike for christmas and was riding it around the street, when a police man on a horse came and said "did santa get you this for christmas," in a cute voice "yep" said the kid proudly. The police man gave the kid a ticket and said “tell santa to get you a helmet next time” .the kid replied angrily “did santa get you that horse?” “yes” he said smugly. The kid replied “tell him to put the dick on the bottom of the horse not on top.

ahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Rayban

Green Belt
Reaction score
5 year old kid just got a bike for Christmas and was riding it around the street, when a police man on a horse came and said "Did Santa get you this for Christmas," in a cute voice "yep" said the kid proudly. The police man gave the kid a ticket and said “Tell Santa to get you a helmet next time” .The kid replied angrily “Did Santa get you that horse?” “yes” he said smugly. The kid replied “tell him to put the Dick on the bottom of the horse not on top.

That is Brilliant!! :D

Emma

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm not too sure if you can register a horse on the roads. At least I've never seen one with a numberplate taped to its backside.

Here in Victoria you have to register anything that goes on the road with the exception of towed vehicles (trailers...etc) No where does it say anything about horses :S
What about pushbikes?:)

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score

lollollol :p

Rayban

Green Belt
Reaction score
What about pushbikes?:)

That's where the whole "I'm a vehicle too", "no you're not, get the hell out of my way" arguments come from. As far as my understanding is, they are not powered and are exempt and have their own lanes. Similar rule applies to postie bikes. They are underpowered enough to be driven on both the roads and foot paths. However they still have to be registered.

Maybe the power limit for registration in 1 Hp :D

Then again when was the last time you knew Vicroads to be coherent about anything :S

Latest Discussions