Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Darrencowan

Darrencowan

Green Belt
Reaction score
That was the whole reason they didn't want to arrest the men, they didn't want to wait around for the cops to come.

Also, who are you to question my knowledge of the Constitution?

OP
Darrencowan

Darrencowan

Green Belt
Reaction score
53f75f2220eb9e7d9ab1a9c8e3cc714b.jpg

Why don't you spank me, too.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted this same topic on FB and a ton of my industry peers agreed with me, even my friend who is a DJ for one of the top radio stations (actual radio, no interwebs) agreed with me. Maybe I've offended the people in this industry--just goes to prove my point. You're meat heads with no brains.
Interesting. If many people disagree with you, they must be brainless.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I posted this same topic on FB and a ton of my industry peers agreed with me, even my friend who is a DJ for one of the top radio stations (actual radio, no interwebs) agreed with me. Maybe I've offended the people in this industry--just goes to prove my point. You're meat heads with no brains.

Sorry I am still lost. what exactly did this guy do or say that upset you?

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So let's sum up your first day here, shall we?

The police are out to get you
Bouncers/security doesn't respect you
The health care system doesn't care about you
The mental health institutions you were in did you wrong
Weed is your meds
The people here who told you it was wrong for you to bite someone's ear off are too judgmental
The people here who think you're bragging about putting people in the hospital, your grappling skills, your journalistic skills, and the several other things you mentioned are all wrong

Did I miss anything?

You're right, everyone is out to get you. You're always the good guy who's randomly victimized. Always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Welcome to the forum. Hell of a first day. I can't wait to see how tomorrow unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.