I'm Gonna Be a Star!!

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LMAO! You guys are hilarious! I want my own fan club, YES! *fist pumps the air* hee hee

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Funny... hee hee

All of us should get a freebie... just because... :D
For you Sean? I'll think about it. ;)
Well don't think too long about it... the rest of us are lining up and it's getting long.
Way psyched about it Pam, whoo hoo and happy dances!! Yep headed for the big time lady and maybe the next Cynthia Rothrock, when they find out you're a kick-*** MA-ist!

If I may (and it may start a new thread right here) ... I'm gonna be on TV (I think)... I was leading a tour through the cave and was at a designated stop and began my spiel and noticed a guy with a shoulder mounted camera and our P.R. lady (who is a caving buddy of mine) standing in the back... hmm, *shakes head* ignore them... do the job.
Afterwards I lead the (tour) group into see the falls and while they were doing their Oohs and Aahs I was motioned over by our P.R. lady and asked to sign "this"... "What for?" I asked.
She said it is a waiver to permit them to show my likeness on the Travel Channel who was doing an overview of Ruby Falls Cave. WHEN the episode will air I don't know but the P.R. lady said when she knows I will and thusly you all will know.
So make room there Pam if you will. :uhyeah: Proud to be in such company.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, everyone who wants to sign up for the Jade Tigess fan club just line up. Dues are a mere $20 and payable by PayPal, and comes with an autographed picture:boing2:. That's $10 for every autographed picture , Pam, and $10 for me for uh... administration fees ;)

Sure why not it will be a long term investment. (probably long-long term but hey as long as I get a return)

Congrats Mourner #12!

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well don't think too long about it... the rest of us are lining up and it's getting long.
Way psyched about it Pam, whoo hoo and happy dances!! Yep headed for the big time lady and maybe the next Cynthia Rothrock, when they find out you're a kick-*** MA-ist!

If I may (and it may start a new thread right here) ... I'm gonna be on TV (I think)... I was leading a tour through the cave and was at a designated stop and began my spiel and noticed a guy with a shoulder mounted camera and our P.R. lady (who is a caving buddy of mine) standing in the back... hmm, *shakes head* ignore them... do the job.
Afterwards I lead the (tour) group into see the falls and while they were doing their Oohs and Aahs I was motioned over by our P.R. lady and asked to sign "this"... "What for?" I asked.
She said it is a waiver to permit them to show my likeness on the Travel Channel who was doing an overview of Ruby Falls Cave. WHEN the episode will air I don't know but the P.R. lady said when she knows I will and thusly you all will know.
So make room there Pam if you will. :uhyeah: Proud to be in such company.

Thats' awesome Ralph! Please keep us posted. :asian:

OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here's the website for the movie. Their song is not up on the site yet, it will be the title song and should be up in a few days. I thought it was called Jezabeth too, but the song is actually titled "She's calling Your Name"...or something like that.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Here's the website for the movie. Their song is not up on the site yet, it will be the title song and should be up in a few days. I thought it was called Jezabeth too, but the song is actually titled "She's calling Your Name"...or something like that.
Oh boy no horror shocker would be worth its salt without such a wow pretty cast of ladies I think :) I am keen to hear your pals if the current OST artists are alike!! And I hope they are bankrolling you for all this arduous promo work you are doing :) Post up when your pals have their choon online, yes?
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OP
Jade Tigress

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow JT, two great great soundtrack songs on there (Slam Bang, right?), people are looking at me here, I got my head going :) Oh I can picture the flick in all its sanguinary technicolour :) Only question is, do Slam Bang look as good as they sound? :D
Yr most obdt hmble srvt,
Jenna

It's Slam Bang, yes. And they do look as good as they sound. ;) hee hee

I seriously love that song.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Collecting autographs is so silly. But I do want to get your autograph for a friend. Will you make it out to 'Tim' ?
icon12.gif

Latest Discussions