I want to harvest your knowledge/Help me improve my system

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think so, Brain, but we'll never get a monkey to use dental floss :pinky1:
:whip:

Brain: "Pinky by wearing these blond wigs we'll be safe from the zombie invasion. After all of the world's leaders have been overpowered, the great nations of the Earth will be pliable and in need for leadership. The world will be mine for the taking, and I will RULE THE WORLD!"

pinky_and_the_brain___emoticon_by_sulky_me-d389am8.png

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Brain: "From now on Pinky, you must address me by my new name "Bri." It's very important that you don't call me "Brain" while we're out in public. If a zombie should hear you, I could be placed in mortal danger and my plan to take over the world would be in ruins."

Pinky: "Right Brain."

Brain: "NO Pinky! It's "Bri."

Pinky: "Oh right, got it Bri."

Brain: "As an additional safety measure, we will add to our disguise by perusing through fashion magazines at the local shopping mall - we should be safe there, and have access to both food and television."

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brain: "From now on Pinky, you must address me by my new name "Bri." It's very important that you don't call me "Brain" while we're out in public. If a zombie should hear you, I could be placed in mortal danger and my plan to take over the world would be in ruins."

Pinky: "Right Brain."

Brain: "NO Pinky! It's "Bri."

Pinky: "Oh right, got it Bri."

Brain: "As an additional safety measure, we will add to our disguise by perusing through fashion magazines at the local shopping mall - we should be safe there, and have access to both food and television."

Is this really your plan? Spend your whole life locked inside a mall? Maybe thats ok for now, but some day youll be out of food.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
Is this really your plan? Spend your whole life locked inside a mall? Maybe thats ok for now, but some day youll be out of food.

Brain: "No Pinky, we will only be waiting out the invasion at the mall. There is enough sources of food there to last a mouse several life times. We will monitor the chaos from TV news broadcasts, then when the times is right, I can easily make my move into what will be a welcomed position of authority."

Pinky: "Naaarfff! ... but Bri, how will we know when the zombies have won?"

Brain: "Very simple Pinky. As soon as we see that the regularly scheduled forms of entertainment (sitcoms, talk shows, soap operas and reality TV shows) have returned uninterrupted, it will be clear that all resistance of intelligent life as been subdued, and the zombies have been accepted as a natural part of society."

Pinky: "Zoink!"

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brain: "No Pinky, we will only be waiting out the invasion at the mall. There is enough sources of food there to last a mouse several life times. We will monitor the chaos from TV news broadcasts, then when the times is right, I can easily make my move into what will be a welcomed position of authority."

Pinky: "Naaarfff! ... but Bri, how will we know when the zombies have won?"

Brain: "Very simple Pinky. As soon as we see that the regularly scheduled forms of entertainment (sitcoms, talk shows, soap operas and reality TV shows) have returned uninterrupted, it will be clear that all resistance of intelligent life as been subdued, and the zombies have been accepted as a natural part of society."

Pinky: "Zoink!"

I plan on eating you.

Slowly.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I'm not surprised to see you haven't thought it through enough.
You never had the head for all that bigger picture stuff.
But Tom that's what I do and I plan on eating you...slowly

ALL WE WANT IS TO EAT YOUR BRAINS

(Everyone was going with the P&B derail, but I wanted to acknowledge the J.C. reference.)

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not surprised to see you haven't thought it through enough.
You never had the head for all that bigger picture stuff.
But Tom that's what I do and I plan on eating you...slowly

ALL WE WANT IS TO EAT YOUR BRAINS

(Everyone was going with the P&B derail, but I wanted to acknowledge the J.C. reference.)

Hooray! :D

Latest Discussions