I tested my 1st time ever today!

ZRAIGY7

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to TKD and i have only been training for about 5-6 weeks and testing was today. I convinced my dad to let me test Thursday evening. My instructor, a 7th dan, thought i was ready. I tested today i think it went well. At the end of testing he asked me to come up to him and double check my last name( its spelt pretty weird, its Arabic) for my certificate. We get a certificate along with our belt this Wednesday. So i think i passed. I think i passed because of the whole certificate with the belt thing. By the way i tested for yellow.

Pitbull

White Belt
Reaction score
Good Job, Yellow Belt!!!Keep training...the best is yet to come.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congrats!! The first test is always the hardest. Keep up the great work!!

OP
Z

ZRAIGY7

White Belt
Reaction score
THE funny thing is that i wasnt too nervous

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Congratulations! :D

I'm sure you did well because you feel confident. But if an instructor ever asks you how you think you did, never say, "I think I did well." I didn't know that until I found out that our Sa Ba Nim was stripped of his belt and had to start over many years ago.

It's good to be confident going into a test though.

kittybreed

Green Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! Getting my yellow belt is a fond memory. It only gets better from here. Kitty

HelloKitty

Green Belt
Reaction score
c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s and keep up the good work! Every belt will be funniest and better for you ;)

Latest Discussions