'I Pledge to serve Obama....'

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
*digs through his costume box...muttering* "where did I put that fascist uniform I wore last halloween??"

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a hundred percent certain that the morphing into Obama isn't an edit/add-on from whoever posted it on Youtube. We'll probably see this as a TV commercial (if we haven't already?) sans the Obama-worship....though they are calling it a "Presidential pledge."
....I could be wrong, though. (There, just in case ya thought I couldn't say the words....:lfao:)

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
*digs through his costume box...muttering* "where did I put that fascist uniform I wore last halloween??"

That's pretty good.....if you can find a Soviet Political Commissar costume that would be even MORE ACCURATE! :uhyeah:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That's pretty good.....if you can find a Soviet Political Commissar costume that would be even MORE ACCURATE! :uhyeah:
Well no uniform will be accurate until it has this in a patch on the shoulder or better yet an armband ... I'd be looking for it on police and military uniforms here sometime soon.

Attachments

• $Obama Logo.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 124

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not a hundred percent certain that the morphing into Obama isn't an edit/add-on from whoever posted it on Youtube. We'll probably see this as a TV commercial (if we haven't already?) sans the Obama-worship....though they are calling it a "Presidential pledge."
....I could be wrong, though. (There, just in case ya thought I couldn't say the words....:lfao:)

The morph was on the tv commercial I saw.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh come on. One little painting a dictator does not make.

I mean it's not like there's a bunch of statues of Obama out there showing him as divine.

Err....wait a minute...
Oh Jeessu.... errr I mean Oh Brraaccckus

is whats happening what I THINK is happening??

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score

http://www.myspace.com/presidentialpledge

You are mistaken on that one.

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well no uniform will be accurate until it has this in a patch on the shoulder or better yet an armband ... I'd be looking for it on police and military uniforms here sometime soon.
They'll probably make all us police and military take the 'OBAMA PLEDGE' too.....I'll be looking for a job at that point!

OP
sgtmac_46

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
At the very least we can now say, for ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, who the TOOLS ARE in Hollywood!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah! Finally found it! Who's the dude who kissed his biceps?

From what I've found by a quick scour of the Net, it was Anthony Kiedis {whoever he is? :confused:}.

Also, why was Ioan Gruffudd involved? He was Welsh the last time I looked?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The whole "rally behind the president" isn't new, in fact it was practically demanded by the republican right, especially when we went to war. "We need to get behind our president and support him in this!" I heard ringing ... oh hell, even right on these forums. And to read that folks throw up at doing so for Obama, well, that's just stupid partyism and doesn't even deserve addressing anymore.

I was thinking the same thing and two sayings immediately come to mind:

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
The king is dead, long live the king.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
From what I've found by a quick scour of the Net, it was Anthony Kiedis {whoever he is? :confused:}.

Also, why was Ioan Gruffudd involved? He was Welsh the last time I looked?

Red Hot Chili Peppers lead singer.

World leader with world appeal (so far).

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hmm, I wonder when it will be a requirement to memorize the birthdates of Obama and Biden?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look, there's no need to fear. Just because he's got his own symbol, his own loyalty pledge, and there are statues and paintings of him going up all over the country, there's no proof that he's going to go the way all the other guys who had the same stuff did.

I mean, he did order the official torture center closed. Would Sadamn have done that?
Sure he got 3 new cars, and 2 new planes, and has a security detail so large it has it's own zip code, but he needs it. After all, those ears show up on Chinese satellites. ;)

It's not like his supporters have uniforms, or special status.

Latest Discussions