I may not test this week

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, we're headed to Florida after all. The funeral won't be until Saturday at the eariest, so we're headed to Florida. More than likely, my father-in-law & sister-in-law will head to South Dakota to represent this part of the family.

Thank you again for your concern.

Last Fearner

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
As most of you know, I plan on testing this week for my 3rd Dan. I found out today that my wife's favorite cousin died today at 58 years old.

Please pray for the family of Don Livesay.

Thanks

:asian:

Consider this, Tom. Perhaps your wife's cousin couldn't be there in Florida to see you test, but now he will be with you!
:angel:

Pray for God's will to be revealed to you, and he will put you in the right place.
May God keep you safe, and keep your family strong!

CM D.J. Eisenhart

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, we're headed to Florida after all. The funeral won't be until Saturday at the eariest, so we're headed to Florida. More than likely, my father-in-law & sister-in-law will head to South Dakota to represent this part of the family.

Wow! I am just glad your decision is finally made. I find that I feel much better once I know what I am doing, regardless of what path I chose to go down. I hope you feel you have made the best decision for your wife and your family, I am sure you have as you obviously did not take any of this lightly. Good luck to you, I am sure you will do great!! Try to have fun!!

Bret Hinds

Green Belt
Reaction score
Family first! Good luck on the next, I will pray for you and your family. peace be with you.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Tom you will always remember this test more so than all other knowing he will be with you in spirit. Good Luck on the test

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Good Luck Tom. Travel safely and know that we have your family and you in our thoughts.

Lisa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Meant to be, it was!

Good testing, man! Let us know how it goes.

:asian:

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss and good luck on your test. I am sure you will take the necessary measures to get focused and do awesome!

BTW, what part of South Dakota? Just curious since I am in ND.

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tom,

Good luck on the test my friend. I know you will pass with flying colors.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tom,

Good luck on the test my friend. I know you will pass with flying colors.

Ditto Matt's comments. But even though we all know it will be great... we want to hear it from your mouth that it indeed went well! Let us know as soon as you can, eh?

Latest Discussions