I"ll see you all in a couple weeks...

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am off to vacation in Maui for about a week and a half, and doubt I will have access to the internet during this time. Guess I'm on a forced vacation from Martial Talk as well. Just wanted to say Goodbye for now and see ya all later. Be good, don't anybody make a mess of things while I am away!
icon12.gif

michael

Enjoy!!! And even if you do have 'net access... don't!

Wait, before you go!

Mama's Fish House! Great food, if a little pricey, and I repeat, GREAT FOOD! Have fun!

Lamont

NIIIIIICE! Good for you!

I am green with envy.

Oh, did I mention you are now on my list of people I no longer like ;) :p :D

I hope you enjoy your trip!!!! Think of us who are green with envy and can't go!

Flying Crane said:
I am off to vacation in Maui for about a week and a half, and doubt I will have access to the internet during this time.

Crane,
Good for you!!! You better not waste any of that sunshine by logging in here! Have a great time. Pics, plenty of pics...

Crane take picture we need them heck put me in your suitecase I need a vacation too.
terry

Have a LOT of fun on your vacation! And yes...being away from the computer for a few days is a very good thing. :)

Have a great time!!:ultracool

Mike

Enjoy Maui, Michael! You'll forget all about the internet while you're there. Please come back with pix! I love and miss Hawaii!

Flying Crane said:
I am off to vacation in Maui for about a week and a half, and doubt I will have access to the internet during this time. Guess I'm on a forced vacation from Martial Talk as well. Just wanted to say Goodbye for now and see ya all later. Be good, don't anybody make a mess of things while I am away!
icon12.gif

michael

Enjoy and stay safe!

Flying Crane said:
icon12.gif

michael

Maui? as in Maui? Cool, I have been there on holiday/vacation, it is so hot there and the beaches are lovely.

Flying Crane said:
icon12.gif

michael

probably to late but If you get to Oahu give me a call PM me and I will send you my number. I will show you around.

V/R

Rick

Latest Discussions

Back