I have the answer all of you have been waiting for

OP
T

tunetigress

OMG that is just too funny!!! You gotta read through 'Diary of a Ninja" but be sure to put on your Depends first! This is way funnier than that lame Wack guy by far.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
T

tonbo

Hey, now *this* guy has class!!

Too funny.....and hey, we should help him out. I mean, really....the poor guy is *working* for a living, ya know?

:rofl:

Peace--

OP
N

nathan_sau

yep i sure would hire him if a needed a pizza delivered to my enemies!!!:ninja:

OP
V

vincefuess

May I take your order? Speak quietly- phone may be tapped. You want "Shuriken Classic with thin crust and extra cheese- hold the bok-choy... OK, address...."

"Do you want backdoor, window, or chimney delivery? Standard black delivery van, or rented furniture truck?"

"Double ninja service? This where no neighbors ever see pizza delivered... Yes we cut pizza midair in box with authentic Ninja-To sword... Yes we serve everybody in room first slice of pizza in split second with manriki-kusari at no extra charge... disappear in clowd of smoke two dollar extra..."

"Oh- you also want tempura hotwings and cheese-filled garlic yawara sticks... GOOD- you like- GOOD..."

"We kill lousy neighbors barking dog for ten dollar, poison or sword... shuriken cost five more dollar because we never get them back... no, cats cost thirty dollar- hard to catch and noisy..."

"Your order is placed, your codeword is BUDDHARONI, if you do not use codeword when pizza delivered, whole family beheaded. Thank you for calling Ninja Pizza, OSU!!"

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by vincefuess

May I take your order? Speak quietly- phone may be tapped. You want "Shuriken Classic with thin crust and extra cheese- hold the bok-choy... OK, address...."

"Do you want backdoor, window, or chimney delivery? Standard black delivery van, or rented furniture truck?"

"Double ninja service? This where no neighbors ever see pizza delivered... Yes we cut pizza midair in box with authentic Ninja-To sword... Yes we serve everybody in room first slice of pizza in split second with manriki-kusari at no extra charge... disappear in clowd of smoke two dollar extra..."

"Oh- you also want tempura hotwings and cheese-filled garlic yawara sticks... GOOD- you like- GOOD..."

"We kill lousy neighbors barking dog for ten dollar, poison or sword... shuriken cost five more dollar because we never get them back... no, cats cost thirty dollar- hard to catch and noisy..."

"Your order is placed, your codeword is BUDDHARONI, if you do not use codeword when pizza delivered, whole family beheaded. Thank you for calling Ninja Pizza, OSU!!"

ROFLMAO Vince!! You're too much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW Vince Ed Parker Jr Seminar in San Antone June 29th