I got in a fight. I really didn't want to but it happened.

kehcorpz

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This is rather my thought on the matter. I am perhaps the most violence-avoiding person I know...until someone brings violence. At that point, I intend to end it. My attitude and approach to defense puts the lie to the notion that the term "aikido" must be about peace.

This reminds me of the black guy from the walking dead. he annoyed me so much with his silly attitude. he's so delusional.
he's in a war against zombies and violent people which murder and steal and he's like "but i dont want to kill people".

Kenpoguy123

Purple Belt
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong, he started it you dropped him with a side kick which hurts but there's worse shots to be hit with he got up and carried on you were well in your right to do what you did plus more

Kenposcholar

Orange Belt
Reaction score
The best plan of action, in my opinion, is to avoid placing yourself in a situation that involves "tweakers" and also friends that support, encourage, and even throw you into situations where a fight could occur. Stop the fight before there is ever a chance of a fight and you've won without conflict.

Latest Discussions