I don't want to be a competitive fighter, I want to be a human killing machine. Which arts ?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Have you ever been near an infantryman? That's all they know how to talk about.

No, shagging comes first, second and third then booze, boobs, sports, boobs, mate's missus (boobs) cartoons ( films) and boobs.
They don't think or talk about killing much these days, the recruits' instructors back from Afghan explain it explicitly to them and the trained soldiers do anything but think about it, various degrees of PTSD.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah that is why i have no issue with kill monster op. It is not really like he wants to go out there and do bad things.

Just sounds a bit exited.

All of those clubs are serious buisnes. He wont have delusions for very long.

OP
RuthlessCombat_Australia
Reaction score
All of you guys that are dissing my post clearly don't understand. I have years of training in competitive Muay Thai and also BJJ. I have competed in 4 Mma contests.
I want realistic self defence to protect myself against weapons.
Human Killing Machine was a description I used to explain the level of training i am looking for.
To all of you idiots assuming I am a Psychopath, I have 2 children and a wife.
I would never kill someone unless my life of my families life were threatened.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All of you guys that are dissing my post clearly don't understand. I have years of training in competitive Muay Thai and also BJJ. I have competed in 4 Mma contests.
Human Killing Machine was a description I used to explain the level of training i am looking for.
Kenpo, then. :)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Considering that you stated "I want to become one of the most lethal human beings walking the earth." and "I want one day to be known as a walking killing machine.", it's pretty reasonable to assume you were asking for an art to help you kill people.
As for an actual answer, what is near you? Without that info any advice is kind of pointless, since we may suggest something youd have to drive 2 hours to get to.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Quite frankly what did you expect when you wrote your OP? You sounded like an over excited teenage boy or a rampant nutter. This is a serious ( though with a sense of humour) martial arts site, if you had explained what type of training you wanted then you would have all the help you wanted. Far from 'dissing' you, we feel that you were 'dissing' serious martial artists and instructors, some very senior and experienced by your gauche and glandular posting. Calling people idiots isn't going to improve matters any.

However, a couple of posts made here have very serious advice for you, you have written your post and it will be on the internet forever, any action of yours that may go to court or just be investigated by police will be influenced by your phrases. It's standard operating procedures now to go through social media for information on people involved in any criminal offence, this will include you in whichever part you played in an attack. You could be defending yourself but find you have been put in the role of the aggressor by a good lawyer because of what you wrote here.

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Im new here as well. i appologize if you were offended by my post, maybe explain a bit more so your post wont be misconstrued. im not sure how up to date this is, ive been out of the MA scene for about 20 years.

Kara-Ho Kempo

Australia:

1. Melbourne

Sensei Andrew Fitzgerald

E-mail: [email protected]

OP
RuthlessCombat_Australia
Reaction score
I have Krav near me that I attended the other night and I really enjoyed it.
It was only a basic class. Apart from that, Just your normal BJJ, Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Wrestling ect.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It was only a basic class. Apart from that, Just your normal BJJ, Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Wrestling ect.

Is there any Arnis escrima or philipino stuff?

Supposed to be gaining ground in Sydney.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, check out South East Asian systems from the Philippines or Indonesia. That might be what you are looking for as they have a heavy weapon based training regimen that translates to empty hands.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
See if there's a good Jow Ga School around you since they do weapons training as well.

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
Everyone here is wrong. Hokuto No Ken is the most lethal art, and a weakling like you has no place near it, it is reserved for those who are gifted in the arts. Go home and be a family man before you hurt yourself.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pardon my bluntness, but Whoop De Freakin Doo.
And with your vast experience, you haven't learned anything about defensive fighting?

Then get a weapon. Realistic defense against a weapon requires you to use a weapon. Otherwise, the odds are drastically against you. Always.

I linked places that claim to provide what you want.

And that changes anything how?

If you post something that makes you look like either a raving loon or a delusion buffoon, you shouldn't be shocked that people will response as if you're either a raving loon or a delusional buffoon.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Then get a weapon. Realistic defense against a weapon requires you to use a weapon. Otherwise, the odds are drastically against you. Always.
I would disagree with this. Not with exactly what you said, but with the implication there-that the only way you should train against a weapon is with a weapon. While it will help tremendously, if you are in a SD situation where they are close to you before you know somethings wrong, your weapon might be useless if you cant get it out in time.
Also, even if you have a weapon, you still need training in how to use it to defend yourself (I believe in Australia the gun laws are really strict, so he would have to use something other than a gun, I may be wrong here).

RTKDCMB

Senior Master
Reaction score
Instead of studying martial arts I would suggest you study some pamphlets for some of the fine mental institutions that are in your area.

Latest Discussions