I don't want to be a competitive fighter, I want to be a human killing machine. Which arts ?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo people on here might be getting a good laugh about this bt did it ever occur to you that this guy MIGHT be serious, and yeah might be a sociopath? and your giving him ideas! Honestly the first thought that came to me was, does this guy have access to guns? and yet someone says gee go get a gun...maybe the moderators should just remove his post all together, id hate to watch the news and see yet another moron do some thing stupid for 15 minutes of fame...BTW im new to this site, love it, except for this thread. :wtf:

If he is a sociopath then he won't need any ideas from us, if he tries any of our suggestions then good luck to him, it would be very funny to watch.
Welcome to MT!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
ShawnP, welcome to MT, bro.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
yo people on here might be getting a good laugh about this bt did it ever occur to you that this guy MIGHT be serious, and yeah might be a sociopath? and your giving him ideas! Honestly the first thought that came to me was, does this guy have access to guns? and yet someone says gee go get a gun...maybe the moderators should just remove his post all together, id hate to watch the news and see yet another moron do some thing stupid for 15 minutes of fame...BTW im new to this site, love it, except for this thread. :wtf:

I can say from experience that a sociopath doesn't need advice from almost anyone on Martial Talk on how to become a "killing machine," just the motivation to become one...

Last edited:

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would direct any sociopath to a martial arts school. It is a good place to start paying attention to yourself in a more constructive way. :)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sinanju is my choice, as well. I don't see how suggesting it can cause the world any harm. It is very hard to find a good teacher, though. Most martial artists, these days, a charlatans, and pajama dancers. o_O

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Any martial art teacher with such deadly skills wouldn't teach you. Martial arts is like having a gun.:
. The only people you want to have a gun are the ones who don't want to be a killing machine.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Any martial art teacher with such deadly skills wouldn't teach you. Martial arts is like having a gun.:
. The only people you want to have a gun are the ones who don't want to be a killing machine.
what??? That's downright unamerican!!

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The only way I can imagine this happening is for you to .. well ... kill a lot of people.

About the only socially accepted avenue for this would be in the military. Even if you do join the military, odds are pretty good you won't ever kill anyone. If you did end up in a role that lead to killing a lot of people, odds are it wouldn't actually make you particularly happy to have done so, unless you happen to be a sociopath.

If you are a sociopath, you might check into the Australian market for serial killers. You don't need any particular martial arts training, just access to weapons, isolated victims, and a disregard for human life.

Actually our army frowns on that sort of attitude. Prefers people lean towards professionalism.

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually our army frowns on that sort of attitude. Prefers people lean towards professionalism.
Exactly. Some soldiers end up having to kill others in combat. A small percentage end killing a fair number. In general, that happens because the circumstances demand it - not because they want to. If I were a commanding officer, I would be concerned about a soldier who indicated he was looking forward to killing and wanted to rack up a significant body count.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Exactly. Some soldiers end up having to kill others in combat. A small percentage end killing a fair number. In general, that happens because the circumstances demand it - not because they want to. If I were a commanding officer, I would be concerned about a soldier who indicated he was looking forward to killing and wanted to rack up a significant body count.
Wow, just wow. Have you ever been near an infantryman? That's all they know how to talk about.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

If he's really a sociopath, rather than a clueless buffoon who has deluded himself into thinking that Hollywood portrayals of a single unarmed person defeating 50 armed bad guys is real, then he doesn't need us to tell him to get a gun. He will have already gotten that from the media.

Personally, I think he'd be best served by anonymous online training, which he can get HERE, or perhaps HERE. Or possibly HERE might be a better option.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. Have you ever been near an infantryman? That's all they know how to talk about.
Two of the guys i mentioned in that postr earlier were veterans. One of them. Killed, didn't kill a guy with his bare hands.

Can't say either of them constantly gab on about it.

Latest Discussions