I Do Have A Sense Of Humor

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here’s the thing, if you played Muhammed Ali, you better look better than that when you go to smack someone. Sting like a butterfly? Chris rock never even lost his composure. I have to believe Chris didn’t know about her alopecia, he is better than that. Tasteless or not, the comedian always has Carte Blanche to say whatever, that is quite literally his job,
I don't know, Will clearly has some skill. That was a textbook pimp slap, and he even kept his left hand up.

Smart move, you never know maybe Chris Rock was gonna counter. I was kind of hoping for that. It would definitely make the Oscars worth watching again, if they started integrating some Celebrity Deathmatch style beefs.

That's a joke, don't hit me.

1648500738177.png

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't know, Will clearly has some skill. That was a textbook pimp slap, and he even kept his left hand up.

Smart move, you never know maybe Chris Rock was gonna counter. I was kind of hoping for that. It would definitely make the Oscars worth watching again, if they started integrating some Celebrity Deathmatch style beefs.

That's a joke, don't hit me.

View attachment 28281
Hmm. I have slapped a couple of men in my time, they didn’t keep on talking, there were tears in their eyes. He did not follow through. Also, I don’t know how many “pimp” slaps you have seen. I have seen plenty, my dad was a pimp amongst other sundry titles. When he slapped, the victim invariably went down. Rock was the one who should have had his left hand up. In any case, the whole thing was poorly played by all parties involved.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm. I have slapped a couple of men in my time, they didn’t keep on talking, there were tears in their eyes. He did not follow through. Also, I don’t know how many “pimp” slaps you have seen. I have seen plenty, my dad was a pimp amongst other sundry titles. When he slapped, the victim invariably went down. Rock was the one who should have had his left hand up. In any case, the whole thing was poorly played by all parties involved.
Rock is a pretty tough guy. Raised in Brooklyn, he was beaten up constantly in mostly white schools before dropping out of high school and getting his GED.

I think Will is a bit broken inside, but until you watch someone insult your loved one in front of millions of people, it's hard to say what any of us would do in a moment of passion.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was another, really awkward joke earlier in the show that poked fun at them for their "open" relationship. One of the female hosts said something along the lines of, "Will Smith, come on up. I know you're married, but Jada said it was okay." The idea is she was calling up some handsome, single dudes and was going to give them a COVID test (overt, painfully overt sexual connotations). No one punched her for that. Huh.
That would have been a better fight to watch no doubt.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rock is a pretty tough guy. Raised in Brooklyn, he was beaten up constantly in mostly white schools before dropping out of high school and getting his GED.

I think Will is a bit broken inside, but until you watch someone insult your loved one in front of millions of people, it's hard to say what any of us would do in a moment of passion.
I guess. It was a poor joke. But anyone knows that if you sit in the front row of a comedian show, you are asking to be part of the jokes. There is a reason that the court jester was immune to prosecution for his jokes.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess. It was a poor joke. But anyone knows that if you sit in the front row of a comedian show, you are asking to be part of the jokes. There is a reason that the court jester was immune to prosecution for his jokes.
I wonder just how many court jesters were fed to the dogs.

Speaking of clowns, Jake Paul is offering each of them $15M to fight on his undercard.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Some people here have said that I might not have a sense of humor but the fact of the matter is that I do have a sense of humor, I just appreciate good humor not bad humor. There's two kinds of humor, the kind that's funny and the kind that isn't. Its the bad humor that's of the latter. Now, what makes humor good or bad? Aside from the humor itself it also has to be done in the proper time and place. There is a proper time and place for humor and for somebody to be humorous and to be good at it, they have to be doing it in the proper time and place.
Getting back to the OP, humor is a funny thing.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wonder just how many court jesters were fed to the dogs.

Speaking of clowns, Jake Paul is offering each of them $15M to fight on his undercard.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

Ugh! Certain people. The Pauls and Dana White make my skin crawl.

Latest Discussions