I can haz left hook now?

ROFL - that is mesmerising. If it wasn't for the slight hiccup in the loop you'd quite believe that that cat was getting a pretty good workout going :D.

That is cool

I once had a terrier and a cat at the same time and the dog loved the cat… but the cat hated the dog.

Once while the cat was lying on the bed the dog just sat there staring at her. So the cat tried a right hook…the dog ducked…the cat went for another right hook…the dog ducked…and they did this about 2 or 3 more times…then the cat raised the right…and hit the dog with the left..

But since my ex-wife had the cat declawed it did not hurt the dog and he thought it was the greatest thing ever and tried to get the cat to do it again…the cat... disgusted... laid down and took a nap

That is cool

I once had a terrier and a cat at the same time and the dog loved the cat… but the cat hated the dog.

Once while the cat was lying on the bed the dog just sat there staring at her. So the cat tried a right hook…the dog ducked…the cat went for another right hook…the dog ducked…and they did this about 2 or 3 more times…then the cat raised the right…and hit the dog with the left..

But since my ex-wife had the cat declawed it did not hurt the dog and he thought it was the greatest thing ever and tried to get the cat to do it again…the cat... disgusted... laid down and took a nap

That is awesome Tim! Would have been great to catch that on video! :D

Latest Discussions

Back