I am starting again

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well afther last TKD sesion past tuesday, my left foot hurted me again so I made the desition to see another doctor. My previus TKD clases were easy ones with some disconfort but past tuesday when performing a jumping side kick I landed on the left foot and it hurted me.

The new doctor saw my xrays, do an examination of both feet and took me a scaner of my sole feet. He conluded that I have phasitis plantar because of concave feet and the overweight, so he ordered a shot of cortizone and two pills (antinflamatory) and a new set of insoles and a good diet jejeje.

I began with the new treatment last friday and I am feel much better, yestarday went to kenpo class without any disconfort and today I am going to TKD class. I will keep training ligthly and see how does it feel. Doctor allow me to traing but twice a week and see how do I feel.

Lets see how my foot feels tonight in TKD.

Manny

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
TKDA class was very light but when I did poomsae I had to take off my tkd shoes and do them bare foot cause the shoes plus insoles take me of balance.

Today no pain so I think as long as my training sesions are mild and without so much jumping and turning around I can hold on.

Manny

Latest Discussions