I am feeling much better

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
The isues with my feet were not improving so I go to see another doctor, he took a scaner of my feet soles and saw my xrays conclude I have a cave feet and a fasitis plantar and my heel sours are so small that the eral problem is the large arc I have in feet and my weight.

Doctor ordered me: a cortizone shot, two tipe of antinflamator pills and new insoles.The medical treatment it's gone be 20 days but yesterday atther the injection of cortizone ad the pills I am feeling much much better. Doctor says I can go to train but tols me to not over stress my feet and that only two times per week and see how is going.

So I will go to dojang this next week tuesday and thursday and see how I feel, the bb examnination was changed to july 11th so lets see how my feet feel before this new schedule.

Manny

ShelleyK

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thats good Manny....and really...do NOT over do it, the cortisteroid shots will only work if you give your feet time to heal, I did the steroid shots too and I thought my foot was improving but I still ended up having the surgery.
Did the Dr take plaster casts of your feet to make the new insoles? I have custom orthodics that helped me quite a bit after my surgery.

Aikicomp

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Glad you're feeling better, but, as Shelly said take it slowly.

Michael

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good for you. But just be careful. Cortisone can sometimes work like a miracle treatment, but it will only (temporarily) hide the symptoms. It doesn't cure. So while you may feel great right now, the ailment is still there.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better Manny but I echo the other posters-take it easy and let yourself heal. That my friend is easier said than done!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better Manny but I echo the other posters-take it easy and let yourself heal. That my friend is easier said than done!

Miles my amigo, yes it-s easy dsaid than done you are right. MA are an important thing of my life, they keep me in balance. The real problem is the next examination so I need to show up in dojang and do some training.

I really need to pass the next examination, I deserve it and need it, it-s gona be a boost for me.

Manny

Latest Discussions