How many believe there was conspiracy behind bruce lee´s death

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heard that Billy Mays was killed by a dim mak technique delivered by the 'Sham Wow' guy. Well, this is at least more believeable than the Bruce Lee-Illuminati garbage.

And here I was thinking he was mainlining those 5 hour energy drinks :lfao:

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Oh, ok. The Bruce murder theory was far fetched, but the whole Illuminati theory in general is true. I see.

Xinglu

Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay, so let's assume for the sake of argument that this had any shred of truth for it. Why would the illuminati want Bruce dead? Seriously. A cogent answer that would fit into their so-called agenda.

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
who knows he might of bad mouth the wrong dude just as simple as that ?

Milt G.

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I think that there were many who wanted Bruce Lee dead, and for many reasons, but none that wanted that enough to kill him.
He fell pray to the usual "very famous person" condition... Medical problems cause a paralysis in those around at the time, and they hesitate to call for medical care or the "authorities" in a timely fashion. Worried about how they may be perceived, or their involvement viewed.
The same thing happened to Heath Ledger, I think?

Although Bruce Lee was very skilled and quite ahead of his time, many did not take him really seriously because of his mouth and "cocky" demeanor.

I did appreciate, fully, the opportunity to have his influence in my early martial arts training. He was a great role model to many, myself included. It is hard to believe he has been gone for 36 years now.

I do not believe there was a conspiracy. We would have known it by now, if that were the case. You know... Inquiring minds would like to know, and WILL by any means available... :)

Thank you,
Milt G.

Xinglu

Black Belt
Reaction score
who knows he might of bad mouth the wrong dude just as simple as that ?

I said cogent reason. This is not a cogent reason. Furthermore, that does not fit their alleged agenda. So, I'll ask again, any cogent reason that fit's into their alleged agenda?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Evidence of their existence past 1784 would be nice. (Freemasons and other orgs that don't actually have much if any influence don't count.)
They run our corporations, congress, and for president. We are experiencing a recession because these people no longer trust eachother. Our founding Father's believed themselves illuminated as well.
Sean

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
I said cogent reason. This is not a cogent reason. Furthermore, that does not fit their alleged agenda. So, I'll ask again, any cogent reason that fit's into their alleged agenda?

man go reserch it yourself : How many believe there was a conspiracy behind bruce lee´s death

apparently you are one that does not believe , just dont smoke any hash casue you might die like he did %-}

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bruce Lee was a CIA special op working to prevent the Illuminati from immanentizing the eschaton. By order of Proctor & Gamble executives working in coordination with the Mormon church, he was killed by a group of Nixon staffers who fnord made it appear to be an accidental death.

I'm sorry you all had to learn the truth. I will include you in my prayers tonight.

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
They run our corporations, congress, and for president. We are experiencing a recession because these people no longer trust eachother.
That's a lousy secret society. They all collude to apparently sell trash back and fourth to each other, and then the world economy tanks because they suddenly realize they didn't know what the agents they were colluding with were doing?

Groups like this would only be viable if they worked from behind the scenes as a unified front with a unified plan. If the economy is in tatters because they can't trust each other anymore, then there was no unified plan. That would suggest that even if the society existed, it's ineffectual because it has no agenda.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bruce Lee was a CIA special op working to prevent the Illuminati from immanentizing the eschaton. By order of Proctor & Gamble executives working in coordination with the Mormon church, he was killed by a group of Nixon staffers who fnord made it appear to be an accidental death.

I'm sorry you all had to learn the truth. I will include you in my prayers tonight.
You KNOW you weren't supposed to tell! Your days are numbered now. Nice knowing you...

Xinglu

Black Belt
Reaction score
man go reserch it yourself : How many believe there was a conspiracy behind bruce lee´s death

apparently you are one that does not believe , just dont smoke any hash casue you might die like he did %-}

I am simply asking you for a well formulated thought out COGENT argument to support your assertion. No need to be rude. If you can't formulate one that is fine, just say so.

If you want credibility with your assertions you need to have some form rational to back it up. Not just a "I believe it because I want to" position.

Furthermore don't assume anything about my position. I have only asked you to present a cogent argument to support your assertion. Is that so unreasonable? Me thinks not.

Latest Discussions