How Fast Bruce Lee Progressed In The Martial Arts

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks,
There is a clear and direct policy here at MartialTalk about fraudbusting. Perhaps you should review it:
1.10.1 No forum bashing

This means all forum bashing is not tolerated. Forum bashing is coming to MT and complaining about other forums, their rules, their moderators, their members, etc.

1.10.2 No Art bashing.

No one art is "the best", no one "style" is the best. All have their strengths and weaknesses. Do your research and find what best fits your ability and need.

1.10.3 No Individual Bashing / Fraud Busting.

It is not our mission to out and expose frauds or decide who "sucks". Such discussions rarely lead anywhere other than to headaches, and lawsuits.​

Please keep these rules in mind.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Folks,
There is a clear and direct policy here at MartialTalk about fraudbusting. Perhaps you should review it:
1.10.1 No forum bashing

This means all forum bashing is not tolerated. Forum bashing is coming to MT and complaining about other forums, their rules, their moderators, their members, etc.

1.10.2 No Art bashing.

No one art is "the best", no one "style" is the best. All have their strengths and weaknesses. Do your research and find what best fits your ability and need.

1.10.3 No Individual Bashing / Fraud Busting.

It is not our mission to out and expose frauds or decide who "sucks". Such discussions rarely lead anywhere other than to headaches, and lawsuits.​

Please keep these rules in mind.
I apologise it has been a very rough week fir me and I have slipped into a bad depressive mood set which has affected my mood. Not an excuse just an explanation. I have sent a private message to those involved to say sorry as well. Please delete any posts of mine that have caused offence

Starjumper7

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification! It wasn't so bad after all, I have experienced a lot of things which the majority of people can not believe, and I would not have been able to believe either, thirty years ago, so I'm used to it = )

Have a wonderful day

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So Yeung Sifu was Bruce’s secret teacher of a secret art which was so secret that Bruce didn’t teach it to anyone or even tell his wife, and he didn’t include it in his books and writings and movies that are his legacy.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, it’s like the tree falling in the forest that nobody hears. Guess it didn’t make a sound. ;)

Last edited:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
BTW, by your standard, I’m family too. I’d be a nephew of Bruce Lee since my Sifu was his si-dai or younger kung-fu brother under Yip Man. Never met Bruce though- except watching his movies. So should I write a book? :D

Last edited:

Cynik75

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Bruce was trained to end a fight in one second in a deadly manner, the origins of his art comes from a group of Chinese assassins. It is extremely effective.
Bruce Lee could do all that, absolutely no question, that was actually the foundation of his art. But ending a fight in one second while barely moving does not play well in the movies.

Please give me an example of Bruce's fight ended in a second (I prefer killed opponent but only beaten is good too)

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So Yeung Sifu was Bruce’s secret teacher of a secret art which was so secret that Bruce didn’t teach it to anyone or even tell his wife, and he didn’t include it in his books and writings and movies that are his legacy.
Well sure. It’s a secret. You aren’t allowed to show it to anybody. You aren’t allowed to tell anybody. You aren’t allowed to talk about it. You aren’t allowed to teach anybody. Hell, you aren’t even allowed to practice it. It must remain secret, at all costs.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well sure. It’s a secret. You aren’t allowed to show it to anybody. You aren’t allowed to tell anybody. You aren’t allowed to talk about it. You aren’t allowed to teach anybody. Hell, you aren’t even allowed to practice it. It must remain secret, at all costs.

But you can write a book about it.

Latest Discussions