here we go again, read this

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
lonekimono10 said:
i don't know what makes these kind of people tick?? i wonder how many prarents will keep there kids at the school??

Definately a very sick person!! I would certainly pull my kid out of that school if they were enrolled there. That guy needs some serious help.

Mike

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There are predators disguised in many ways.

However, I know scholastic teachers and parents getting accused of this. It was a revenge/vendetta from the child to get even. In other words, some cases are flat-out lies by the juvenile to get "even".

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ugh that makes me sick. I dont see how anyone could do that and in MA arnt we suposed to be better then that i mean honor and intergraty doesnt that cross their mind when they are doing crap like this. Just one more jerk to give everyone else who isent a sick freak a bad name

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Accused does not always mean guilty.

As was stated there have been a good many cases where accusations have flown and been flat out lies...

We do see a lot of accusations, But I can't remember seeing as many convictions. An accusation can destroy a persons career and reputation, even if there is ZERO truth to it. Once he gets prooved guilty, then you can start on your revenge fantasy's, but until then wait for the evidence and the other side of the story.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You dont see many convictions because of plea deals and other reasons...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/03/15/state1714EST0111.DTL

"In Bakersfield alone, 46 people were arrested in eight alleged child molestation rings. Thirty were convicted, eight had their charges dropped and eight struck plea deals that kept them from prison. Twenty two of the 30 convictions were later reversed for reasons including legal technicalities, prosecutorial misconduct or faulty jury instructions."

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bod said:
Yeah, next week we'll find out that he turned down a pass one of the mothers made at him, or that he refused to give some kid a black belt on demand, and that it was all rumour mongering.
Not likely, as apparently there are multiple alleged victims aged 6 (YES, SIX) to ten. While there have been cases of disgruntled teens making up accusations to retaliate against teachers, this apparently is not a case of a single victim and the individuals are TOO young to have colluded in such a way that experienced investigators would not be able to quickly unravel.

However, I share your reluctance to convict this or any other individual in the court of public opinion on the basis of a single news report and I pray there is no vigilante "justice" in this case. Remember, though, that INDIVIDUALS are entitled to make up their own minds as to the likelihood of a suspect's guilt - they just cannot ACT upon those assumptions in an illegal manner. Innocent until proven guilty means a presumption of innocence BEFORE THE LAW until convicted.

You're dead on about showing your own kids love and affection. Perpetrators single in on those (and they are very cunning at this) they see as isolated and less likely to "tell". While honest love and affection alone can't protect children from "stranger danger" it does give them some level of immunity from the errant adult caregiver who molests children in his/her charge.

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Innocent until proven guilty, then the media should'nt have a "field day".

It should be reported after they are foubd guilty AS charged.

Hey, I am sickog pedafiles and idiots like that. But I want to see proof and the case done fully. Then I'll sign up for the "witch hunt".

Reactions: Bod

Latest Discussions