Hello

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to martialtalk. MT seems like a nice community from the posts that I have read and I look forward to establishing some nice friendships here. Let's see, I am 24 years old. I started martial arts training in college about 3 years ago. I spent those three years training in shotokan karate, and I also spent two of those years training in jkd/wc/escrima once a week for good measure. Since graduating from college, I have not been able to find any good schools that offer ninjutsu training. However, I found a partner who does ninjutsu and worked with him for a little while before he moved to the west coast. I learned the basic kamae, ukemi, waza, geri, elemental kata, and some beginner tai sabaki from him. Currently I train on my own. I love ninjutsu so I train the basics and I stay in shape. I will be moving soon, hopefully I will be able to find a good, affordable school. Well, that is my introduction. Sorry if that was too long winded.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting and yes you are right alot of great people here, so go ahead and pull up a chair and start typing.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I'm in Virginia myself and study Nihon Goshin Aikido in Salem. You're always welcome to come and visit our dojo if you're close enough. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. Otherwise, happy posting and good luck in your training.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....