hello!!

4everwhitebelt

White Belt
Reaction score
just saying hi as i just joined... i have read some very interesting, as well as educational forums here and i look forward to learning, or teaching in the future... i am a cho dan in SooBahkDo and a blue belt in BJJ , so i will definately do more learning!!!! anyway hope to get to know some of you... thanks Soo BAhk!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT..

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy!:ultracool

Mike

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk! :wavey:

Would you please tell us more about SooBahkDo and the history behind that style? You can start a thread as there are others besides me who are curious to know. Thank you.

- Ceicei

OP

4everwhitebelt

White Belt
Reaction score
CEICEI, hello to you as well.. and hello to all.... where should i start the thread about Soo Bahk Do .. in here or in another forum??? thanks:supcool:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
4everwhitebelt said:
CEICEI, hello to you as well.. and hello to all.... where should i start the thread about Soo Bahk Do .. in here or in another forum??? thanks:supcool:

It will depend upon the origin of your style. If it is Korean, start in the Korean Arts forum. If it is Japanese, then the Japanese Arts forum. If Chinese, well, you got the idea.

Looking forward to your post! :)

- Ceicei

masauu

White Belt
Reaction score
I've come here to rerlaste my son's experience with Reylson Gracie in Las Vegas.
Victoria

Latest Discussions