Ok, I'm in.

Fuzzy Foot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi, gang. Looking forward to conversing with all of you. Been in martial arts for 33 yrs. so I guess I qualify as a martial art senior citizen here in the states. But I haven't outgrown it yet. In addition I believe society in general desperately needs the life-skill-principles MA teaches.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to Martial Talk ~ Happy Posting! :)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome, Fuzzy! :wavey:

33 years... that's quite a long time! What styles have you studied? What are you teaching? Tell us a bit more....

- Ceicei

OP
F

Fuzzy Foot

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My primary art is Tang Soo Do, however because the school I started at belonged to a mixed organization we were able to learn techniques and katas of other styles which were incorporated into our training. Also I became interested in Japanese swordmanship and have been training in Muso Jikiden Eishin-Ryu for a little over a year. I don't have a school but teach privately as my schedule allows between my own training and work schedule.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Enjoy your stay!:)

Mike

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Fuzzy Foot said:
Hi, gang. Looking forward to conversing with all of you. Been in martial arts for 33 yrs. so I guess I qualify as a martial art senior citizen here in the states. But I haven't outgrown it yet. In addition I believe society in general desperately needs the life-skill-principles MA teaches.

:asian: Welcome!

IMP

Green Belt
Reaction score
Tang Soo Do, huh? Welcome to the club. I'm a Green Belt in TSD.

Ian :samurai:

Latest Discussions