Hello from French Canada....

TKD-WTF-CAN

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,
been practicing WTF style Taekwondo for the last four years now, my daughter got me into it, she is our provincial champion U-13 -40kg, she is a blue belt and I am a blue belt with red tag, aiming for my red belt this December. I love the sport and the way of life that goes with it. I am heavily involved in the growth of our Dojang and absolutely enjoy it. We are the fist privately owned Dojang in Canada to own Deado electronic chest guards and use them every week for sparring course. The Dojang is great, family orientated with a fantastic Master that is very focused on every technical aspect of the sport. At this time we do not perform Poomses but in the near future well hopefully find someone that will be generous with their time and be willing to teach us. We are under the teachings of Grand Master Chong Soo Lee (9th Dan), he is one of the responsible people for bringing Taekwondo to Canada and the Olympics.

Nice place you have here and hopefully I will be returning often to participate and get some tips.....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello from a couple hours south of Quebec's Eastern Townships.

Welcome!!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard, enjoy.

Latest Discussions