hello to everyone at martial talk

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT Khand!

So what is Kang Nei Chin? Is it a form of Qi Gong practice or do you have any info on it?

Thanks,

OP
khand50

khand50

Orange Belt
Reaction score
kang nei chin is a chinese art that was being taught by soke rod sachornoski in the eighties while he lived in rockford il. i trained for several months in the art and it was mostly form based. soke sachornoski is famous for his combat ki program, which i never got involved with. he did promote me to 1st dan in oikiru ryu goshin jitsu for my knowledge of martial arts. i was teaching at a local ywca and had studied martial arts since 1969. i didnt have an "official" black belt from any particular school, so soke gave me the rank in goshin jitsu while having dinner at his house, explaining to me that he felt i had earned the rank on my own merit from the knowledge and abilities i possessed at the time. plus, he didnt want anyone in his organization teaching a public class without black belt ranking. i took this as an honor, to be recognized for my own efforts. eh explained that goshin jitsu was an open system and that i could teach whatever i wanted. we talked often and i visited his house many times during that year. i had been two months away from achieving black belt in tae kwon do and was an assistant instructor in another chinese kung fu school before i met him. i dont remember much about the kang nei chin class, except that i had been promoted to blue sash, which was the first rank. i just remember the forms were long....

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, I look to forward to your posts'! Enjoy!

ldb

White Belt
Reaction score
Could you provide any details regarding your time in Bloomington and your instruction at the Shao Lama Academy?

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Thanks for sharing your journey, im sure you will be a valuable addition to the knowledge cumulatively collected here at MT!

Latest Discussions