Hello from Chile

conini

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new here as you can guess :) My name is Constanza but people call me Coni. I'm from Chile (that's why i'm not that good with English, sorry!). I study Design in university (4th year). A couple of weeks ago i started doing Taekwondo and all i can say is that i absolutely love it!
Uh, that's about it... i hope i can learn from you guys, i've been reading this forum for some weeks and i found it really helpful ^^

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new here as you can guess :) My name is Constanza but people call me Coni. I'm from Chile (that's why i'm not that good with English, sorry!). I study Design in university (4th year). A couple of weeks ago i started doing Taekwondo and all i can say is that i absolutely love it!
Uh, that's about it... i hope i can learn from you guys, i've been reading this forum for some weeks and i found it really helpful ^^

Welcome along!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi coni... Nice to meet you welcome to martial talk. I personally don't know anything about TKD, besides it varies in kicks but if you need help there's a lot of people here that been in martial arts many years so if you got a question go ahead and ask someone will answer
Best of luck

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Coni, welcome to Martial Talk.
We have many here who are very well experienced in many arts so if you have questions please ask. Our TKD section is filled with threads that others in the past have asked and answered, but we always enjoy new questions and try to answer them

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, sister.

OP
conini

conini

White Belt
Reaction score
Wow thank you all! :D I'm glad you guys are so nice and respectful with everyone here ^^ I'm sure i'll learn a lot. Thanks again everyone :)

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk. I think you will enjoy it here. I look forward to your input here.

Latest Discussions