Hello Everybody :D

Frankerz

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello Martial Artists, i am Frank, and i live in Italy, i love every Martial Arts because i think there isn't the best or the worse martial arts, just good or bad martial artists, i practise aikido from one year, i hope to study also Wing Chun in future, in free time i like train in Boxing and Kick Boxing with some formed fighter or alone in my house with SandBag, my goal is create my personal Ma because i love all Martial Arts, i joined this forum because i think is one of the best, and also for improve my English Grammar xD (sorry for my bad grammar), i hope to be useful to the community.

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello Martial Artists, i am Frank, and i live in Italy, i love every Martial Arts because i think there isn't the best or the worse martial arts, just good or bad martial artists, i practise aikido from one year, i hope to study also Wing Chun in future, in free time i like train in Boxing and Kick Boxing with some formed fighter or alone in my house with SandBag, my goal is create my personal Ma because i love all Martial Arts, i joined this forum because i think is one of the best, and also for improve my English Grammar xD (sorry for my bad grammar), i hope to be useful to the community.
---------------------------------------------
Welcome Frank. This is a good civil forum.
While I enjoy knowing about many styles of martial arts...
wing chun via one Ip man line is my core art.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome frank, don't worry about the grammar mines probably worse
Besides everyone is useful :D

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ciao, Frank, welcome aboard.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First and foremost welcome to the forum.

do not worry about your grammar some of us here (like me) have horrible grammar and have spoken English all of our lives