Health and Weight update

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds tough, but you are strong and making progress. Keep up the the great work and continuous improvement.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been away for awhile and sorry to read about your health problems, Mr. Stoker. You've had great success so far dealing with the weight. Keep up the good work!
Best regards to you and your family.

Master McLain great to hear frm you. I hope everything is great in your life.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well as of 9 p.m. tonight I at a light 249.6 lbs, I have not been under 250 since I do not know when. I am starting to believe under 175 is a strong possibility.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well as of 9 p.m. tonight I at a light 249.6 lbs, I have not been under 250 since I do not know when. I am starting to believe under 175 is a strong possibility.

Losing ten pounds in a little over two weeks (when you made your original post) is great progress. It looks like you're on track for your goal. Keep up the good work. Perserverance.

Pax,

Chris

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
AWESOME Master Terry Sir!!! Pretty soon you will need all new clothes. Keep it up sir. And give the old stuff to the Goodwill. Do good for yourself and for others at the same time.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score

Congratulations! Keep it up.

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Some people with knee problems find walking in water good for them. You don't put nearly as much pressure on the joints, but trying to move through mid-chest deep water is no easy task and gives some exercise. I've found my YMCAs therapy pool a fantastic place to both stretch and practice.

Latest Discussions