Ha ha! A Brilliant Idea!

ok, I'll buy the Matrix idea...

one thing...

Do we really want to see any of the members here in a black spandex catsuit? :rofl:

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
ok, I'll buy the Matrix idea...

one thing...

Do we really want to see any of the members here in a black spandex catsuit? :rofl:

you look good in a spandex catsuit??? :rofl:

hmm.... 1600+ members, about 20 of whom are female....

Gosh, that doesn't hardly seem right. How's come there aren't any more females?

Originally posted by Ender
you look good in a spandex catsuit??? :rofl:

I'd post the pic but I don't want to cause blindness.

(well, that and break any hearts. :) )

:rofl:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Gosh, that doesn't hardly seem right. How's come there aren't any more females?

I'm going based on what I remember from those who ID'd as female. There have prob. been about 50 total that I recall.

ehh, heh. certainly not me :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by lost_tortoise
Yeah, my wife's front kick could knock a wall down at Fort Knox...no dating here, either. Besides, where am I gonna find another woman that could tolerate me for ten years running?!?
10 years running? Don't you ever rest? Man, you're gonna out do Forrest Gump....:rofl:

Originally posted by LostGrrlDies
hehe, excellent idea!!!

of course i am not far enough along in my training to be quite as dedicated to fill a whole room. but i would love to see the look on a guys face when he walked into my house. :D

its always fun to be sweet and innocent, even if the facade only lasts for a short while.

I'd end up having a room for training and a ton of weapons around the house. I'd end up doing that...it's much easier. I'm thinking about hanging weapons in my bedroom for starters, then branch out! I know that I'd definately freak out any guy that comes into my house, unless they like weapons too.

Latest Discussions

Back