FMAT: Dekiti-Tirsia is not the Tortal's family System

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Dekiti-Tirsia is not the Tortal's family System
By GrandTuhon Leo T Gaje Jr - Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:18:09 GMT
Originally Posted at: FMATalk

====================

Over and over again I am mad when I see this Dekiti-Tirsia linking to the Tortal family system. Nene Tortal is telling lies that he repesent his father as the original Dekiti-Tirsia. His Father and my Grandfather were brothers and Balbino the father of Nene Tortal is the sparring partner of my GRandfather Conrado B. Tortal. he has not studied a bit from his father because his father was killed by the Japanese when he was seven years old and his other brothers Samuel, Segundito, Ditay, Meleccio has no opportunity to study except Samuel who lives with us that have short training with my grandfather. The system of the Tortal family is Pekiti-Tirsia not Dekiti-Tirsia. If he has the system with him why did he had the style Supreme Martial arts not Dekiti-Tirsia. Why in the book of Edgar Sulite (masters of Arnis ) he is identified as Pekiti-Tirsia.

To come out as the heir of the Dekiti-Tirsia coming from his father is a bundle of lies. So no matter what he presents to the public his credibility is questionable. The father of Rommel Tortal , Meleccio Tortal, the brother of Nene Tortal can testify that there is no Dekiti-Tirsia. Rommel Tortal is with me and he is my second in command in all my training in the Philippines why Rommel didn't go with him since his father is Meleccio the brother of Nene Tortal. In other words he don't want to be a part of those lies and will be questioned as a part of those lies.

So if you want to be a part of that lies then you study with him.That is your opportunity. Some Americans went to Bacolod City to study with him, he cordon this American guy not to go to the City or see some places in the city of Bacolod because he is afraid that this American guy will find out from some practicioner about the truth.

Read More...

------------------------------------
FMATalk.com Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions