Green Dragon Kung Fu?

• Thread starter Hu Ren Qianzai Long
  • Start date
H

Hu Ren Qianzai Long

I've only heard rumors about it . Does anybody here take it or know anything about it?

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hu Ren Qianzai Long

I've only heard rumors about it . Does anybody here take it or know anything about it?

Another forum I've been looking at has someone who is in the Green Dragon Kung Fu Association, I asked him about it, I haven't heard back yet, but I believe it is more an association of schools rather than a specific system or style.

7sm

OP
C

chufeng

The Green Dragon Kung Fu Society teaches many systems...

Their claim (by their own admission) to fame is teaching the most Chinese forms than any other school or association. They have video tapes available for almost all of their forms. What they teach is NOT the style, Green Dragon Kung Fu...but just about everything else.

:asian:
chufeng

OP
T

theneuhauser

are you talking about the green dragon society from phoenix, now moved to chicago, i think?

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Green Dragon Kung Fu Association I was talking about is out of Canada, don't know if there is any relation between the two.
Here is the link to the association I had spoken about.
Jsut to clear this up, I have no affiliation with this group, just spoke with someone on a forum that did.

7sm

OP
T

theneuhauser

yes, i know who youre talking about, now. green dragon society is a different group.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are you talking about, The Zen Environmental Studies Institute ?

Thats the only thing I can find for Green Dragon Society that makes any sense.

7sm

OP
L

lvwhitebir

There is a Green Dragon Kung Fu school here in Akron, Ohio. They sell video's through Inside Kung Fu magazine. Might that be who you're referring to?

WhiteBirch

OP
E

ekkaia

the green dragon association in canada is just the name of the school. they teach many styles including hung gar, bak mei, lung ying, etc, but they're not the same as the green dragon society in the states.

Silentwarrior702

White Belt
Reaction score
I've only heard rumors of some underground school i(n California I believe).
Apparently, the Grandmaster is capable of breaking things with his tongue! I dunno about that one

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought the green society was a bunch of old lady doing knitting?
icon10.gif

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I always wonder how it is that so many (especially new) folks miss the obvious dates on threads. And how you have to really be searching to find some that get resurrected, and still miss the ancient date.

Silentwarrior702

White Belt
Reaction score
Anyway don't know what to think. I'm sure there a lot of secrets out there that not too many know about. But if they are so secretive why do they sell there videos? They(green dragon society) could either be complete con artists or learning a martial art so deadly that it is only taught to a chosen few. Some people will criticize Dim Mak and say it's fake. Ive personally experienced any Dim Mak training but I do believe it is real. On the other hand you have Yellow Bamboo.....UGH:idunno:
But here's a site you can get some info on it
http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=15868867&Main=15868362
Also I must correct my mistake by saying it's Chicago based not California

DaleDugas

My door is always open.
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
anytime you want to step up and ask Shifu Allen to cross hands with you, feel free.

Nice and safe to snipe someone from the comfy side of a keyboard.

Latest Discussions