Goju-ryu karate... only 3 kicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny cuz I used it in fights! Yes real fights! But u wouldn't no that so..... [emoji55]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you may fight but your English is appalling, the rules here, which you agreed to, specify writing in proper English not whatever that is you are using. It makes for proper conversations when all sides can understand what is being said.
Apart from that, you're trolling or fantasising. Somewhat amusing but not as good as a real troll.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well you may fight but your English is appalling, the rules here, which you agreed to, specify writing in proper English not whatever that is you are using. It makes for proper conversations when all sides can understand what is being said.
Apart from that, you're trolling or fantasising. Somewhat amusing but not as good as a real troll.
Maybe he's fought so much he's got himself some serious brain damage where he can't write real English anymore

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Funny cuz I used it in fights! Yes real fights! But u wouldn't no that so..... [emoji55]

Yeah sure whatever you say kid I don't need to prove myself to you thank you very much I always find the ones who have to tell us how much they fight actually haven't fought at all. Oh and little sparring matches with your brother don't count as real fights

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ignore him he is trolling he's Julian's brother look at the other thread he started mma vs karate I got a message from Julian saying it was his brother and he was messing around because he was bored at school. Though his profile age says he's 26 so that's a lie firstly but well maybe with his spelling he's been held a lot of years

justkool141

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Im not trolling cuz I didn't make this thread! And Im not saying that karate or muay thai is bad or doesn't work! Im saying that limiting urself isn't always a good idea! I do TKD and even I can admit that it has a lot of limitations(especially on grappling)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ignore him he is trolling he's Julian's brother look at the other thread he started mma vs karate I got a message from Julian saying it was his brother and he was messing around because he was bored at school. Though his profile age says he's 26 so that's a lie firstly but well maybe with his spelling he's been held a lot of years

LOL, oh well, I guess the mods will probably take care of him if he's that underage. If he'd been smart, used proper English and not posted rubbish he could have had some really good conversations that would have relieved his boredom, it could have been fun. :cool: So ,bye just cool who's 14 ( he stuck a 1 on the end of his username I'm betting)

OP
FlamingJulian

FlamingJulian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You throw a spinning back in a real fight you wake up in hospital minus half your teeth and a messed up face trust me I've seen it plenty times

Actually that's not all the time true. You just have to become skilled doing it. It makes a great counter attack. I've seen this too

-Julian

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I might spin, and then throw a back kick, but I would never throw a spinning back kick; the are, however, the same move. o_O

Ironbear24

Senior Master
Reaction score
In kickboxing we mainly only use 2 kicks roundhouse and a front kick and a knee. Those are the main kicks you need maybe side kicks as well but all rh flashy spinning kicks aren't going to do anything for you in a real street fight. The basic most boring looking moves are the ones that are going to work and since he only has 3 kicks his 3 kicks are be much better and more technical your hundreds of kicks

There was a time where I did a full rotation roundhouse kick into my fighting stance, the guy said love this and left. His friends laughed at him too, I see what you are saying but sometimes intimidation means a lot.

justkool141

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Bye fake martial artist who doesn't no the difference between a white belt and a black belt! Tell ur mom i said hello

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bye fake martial artist who doesn't no the difference between a white belt and a black belt! Tell ur mom i said hello

Who are you actually talking to it looks like you're having a row with yourself learn how to use the quote feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions